Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty- seven.

I was so happy that the damned holiday break was finally over and I was heading back up to the college. It's been forever and a day since I've seen Gerard. And I fucking missed him like crazy. Talking on the phone is just not as satisfying as talking to him in person.

I guess you could say that my mother and I have worked out our differences - kinda. Things are a little awkward, but now, I have nothing hidden from her, which is good. She told my father, and he took it just as well as her. He said that he doesn't love me any less. He says that he doesn't understand what I find so much more better about males then females.

And as for my uncle, he and his 'lady friend' still haven't gone out yet. He hasn't asked her yet, anyways. They talked on the phone every once in a while. One time he called her just to prove to me that he wasn't lying about her. She seems nice, although she sounds too preppy for my taste - if I had a thing for girls, that is.

My heart was racing and the palms of my hands were sweating as I unlocked the dorm room and set my packed belongings onto my bed. Gerard still wasn't here, which kind of bummed me out. I wanted to call him and ask where he was at and how much longer it'll be till I get to see him, but that makes me sound clingy. And I sure as hell don't want to be the clingy one in this relationship.

I ran my fingers through my short hair - my uncle said since it was a new year and all, I should start it off fresh. So, he took me to his barber and had my hair chopped off. He said I was starting to look like a girl. I actually would prefer to have my hair grown out, or at least my bangs. It's what I'm used to.

"Frankie!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Gerard's neck. He smiled down at me and pressed his lips to mine. God, I've missed that.

"Hey, your hair. Where the hell did it go?" He laughed, dropping his back pack to the floor beside him. He ran his skinny fingers across my newly shaven down hair. I shrugged my shoulders.

"My uncle said it was a new year. Which means, to start off the year fresh. And, walla, a hair cut. You don't like it, huh?"

"No. I think you look sexy with long and short hair. It'll just take some getting used to, babe," He said with a smile. Leave it to Gerard to make me feel perfect.

"Oh enough about me, babe. I'm just glad to be back. With you," I said happily, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"Same here, shorty. Things weren't the same without you, y'know. Waking up in a cold and empty bed. I missed having you by my side when I fell asleep and wake up. I missed your sarcastic, bad ass attitude. It just doesn't do it over the phone. Much better in person, sweet cheeks."

*-*-*

I sighed and slammed by book shut, glad that class was finally over. English is becoming more and more boring. I don't think I can take it anymore. But, I need the damned credit, so, I'm stuck.

I hadn't had any more confrontations with Josh. I was really happy about that. College is supposed to be better then high school. I never heard of any college bullies, high school, everyone knows about those. I still haven't told Gerard about him. He hasn't asked, either. So why bring it up? It'll cause drama that I don't need, and drama I don't want him to get involved in.

"Frankie! Hey, you aren't busy tonight are you babe?" Gerard asked as he ran up next to me. I shook my head.

"Great. You know that short, red headed girl Madison?" I nodded, not having a clue where he was going with this.

"Well, she's throwing an off campus party tonight, and wants us to come. So, if you wanna go, then I will. But I won't go with out you," He said in one breath. I flicked my tongue against my lip ring, thinking about whether or not it was a good idea to attend.

I've never really been invited to parties through out my high school career. I wasn't very popular, so no one ever even thought of me when they were preparing their guest lists or passing out any of the invitations. And now, being invited to one makes me ecstatic. So, maybe it's not such a bad thing.

"Course I wanna go. I like to party. I can party hard," I said, nodding my head. Gerard laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's going to be fun, as she says. I mean, I've been to a few parties in my day, and they were pretty fun. So, if they're that awesome in high school, imagine what they're like in college," He said with a huge grin plastered on his face. My heart sank a little knowing that Gerard had been to parties and I had no clue what they were like. I feel so out of the loop.

"Yeah. Probably," I said quietly, locking my eyes with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, eh?
Yeah. I had dental surgery 2 days ago. Went awesome. I loved the anestishia(however you spell it) medicine. Made me feel awesome.
Anyways, sorry for the wait, and I hoe that this is better. Party Party coming up:D