Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty- nine.

Gerard opened the door and ushered me through, a lopsided smile on his face the entire time. Gerard drank a little more then I did at the party tonight, and surly the alcohol was getting to his head.

He pressed his lips against mine and pushed me against the wall. I let out a small yelp, but I kissed him back. I twisted my fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss.

*-*-*
Gerard's POV:

Kissing Frankie is probably my favorite thing to do. He's so perfect, in every which way. Just everything about him is perfection.

I glided my tongue across Frank's bottom lip and he granted me entrance. I explored the inside of his mouth, starting to taste the alcohol he had consumed a little while ago at the party. I slid my hands down his shirt and tugged at the hem of it before pulling it off and throwing it onto the floor. Frank copied my actions and nearly ripped mine off as well.

I picked Frank up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and buried his head into the crook of my neck. I brought him over to my bed and I set him down, then locked my lips onto his. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged, earning a moan that erupted from the back of his throat.

I felt his fingers fiddle with the button of my jeans, so I helped him by undoing them and throwing them away, leaving me in only my boxers. I attatched my lips to Frank's neck, and he moaned again, turning me on even more. If that's even possible.

Frank shed off his jeans and leaving us both in just our underwear.

"Ungh. Gee, you still have the condoms I gave you for C-christmas?" He asked. I nodded my head and leaned over the side of the bed, opening the drawer and taking out the opened box of condoms. Frank smiled as I took one and set it aside.

I locked lips with him again, and he bucked his hips, making me gasp from the sudden contact of both out hard members. He giggled and twisted his fingers in my hair.

My fingers traced along the top of the elastic of his boxers, and I could feel him shivering under my touch. Smirking, I slid both his and my underwear off. Smiling down at the man under me, I ripped open the packaging and slid the condom over my erection, feeling slightly embarrassed because I could feel Frank's eyes on me the entire time.

"So I'm the one getting fucked this time?" Frank asked, cocking an eyebrow. I nodded then winked, and I saw him blush. I spread his legs and took a deep breath.

"This may hurt just a little, and I'm sorry if it does, sugar," I cooed as I slowly inserted my first finger. Frank hissed in pain and I started to feel bad. But, Frank's a tough guy, and if he really wants sex right noe then he's going to have to work with me. I inserted my second finger, soon followed by the third and final. Frank was wimpering and digging his nails into my back, which hurt like a bitch.

"Sorry babe," I said as I took them out and positioned myself in front of his entrance. I stared down at him waiting for him to give me a sign that it was okay to start. Frankie gave me a soft smile and nodded. I leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the lips before I slid myself into him.

Frank gasped and then whined from the pain, but I gently rubbed his hip and told him that it was going to be okay. I sat there, dormant for a minute or two, allowing Frank to get used to my size. He nodded for me to continue, and I started out slowly. Frank's cries of pain soon changed to ones of pleasure, I am sure, so that's when I picked up speed.

I thrusted in and out and Frank was digging his nails more and more into my back, moaning my name. Which, by the way, is very sexy. I love it when he does. After a few more thrusts, I finally hit his sweet spot, turning his moans into screams.

"Oh g-god Gee! I'm so f-fucking close!" he said, throwing his head back. I smiled down on him and one, two, three more thrusts, I saw Frank's eyes roll back as he cummed and moaned out my name. Not too long after I road out my orgasm with him.

Sweaty and out of breath, I pulled out of Frank and crashed down next to him on the bed. He locked his eyes with mine and pecked my cheek. I felt Frank stroke my hair till I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I saw the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 movie in 3D today. pretty fucking awesome. Plue, the Kerrang! mag I ordered 3 months ago( I live in the U.S so it takes longer to shipXD) and it was awesome. Has some BVB in it. ALSO I got the Fallin In Reverse CD. So, an awesome birthday overall. So, thank you everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. So nice of youXD
Oh, shitty sex scene? Yeah, I kinda think so. Frankie was the one who was 'taking it' this time. I felt UBER weird writing this 'cause I was listening to MCR at the same time XD
Comment, please;D If you wanna