Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Three.

I didn't fully understand Frank's outburst, or even why he ran out like that. Or even why that big guy came over and called him a fag. It's like I missed something big, which I probably did.

I figured that I should get to my final class of the day early, so I grabbed my coffee and books, and skidded out of the cafe, ignoring the stares I got from everyone else.

I was actually sorta relieved, because I had art. I mean, that's what I'm majoring in. I want to be an art teacher. I want to show kids that they can express themselves in good ways like drawing or painting and what not.

I walked into the basically empty classroom. There was only maybe one or two kids in there, and a bulky, bearded man sitting at his desk.

"Hello sir. Take a seat. Your early though," He grunted, not even bothering to look up at me. I shook my head, and decided to take a seat in the back. I surly didn't want to be in the front, and the middle is just completely out of the question. So the back will have to do.

I set my belonging onto the empty desk, and sat in the wooden seat. Then I just waited. Students finally started to shuffle in, all taking up the first and second rows. The seats the were around me, were still vacant. It kinda hurt when they would look at me, look at the seats around me, then pick one as far from me as possible. But I tried to shrug it off, thinking that maybe they just wanted a seat up front, maybe for a better view of the fat, hairy art teacher.

"Alright! Take your seats!" He yelled, and everyone obeyed. Unlike my high school years, when the teachers told you to sit, students would stand around and talk, and maybe even leave. I'm guessing the punks who were 'rebels' during high school, actually matured up.

"I'm Mr. Gibbs. I am your art teacher. Here to teach you, everything I can offer to you, about art. Now, I guess your expecting maybe some time for you to get to know me, or for me to get to know you. Well, truthfully, I don't have time. Nor, do I care. But don't take any of this personally. Anyways, I already have your first homework assignment prepared for you. Yay," He said, clapping his hands. Kids just rolled their eyes and groaned. Frankly, I wasn't surprised. My other two classes were basically like this as well.

"Alright. You are going to do a head shot. Of a person. It can be of a friend, family member, teacher. Anyone. Yes, this may sound hard, but I want to see what you are capable of. And what we have to start with. Over there, is your pad of paper. Take a piece. And draw. I already assume you have supplies, but if you are a slacker and don't, they are in the tubs in the back. Allez!"

Students scrambled towards the back of the room, crowding around the small tubs, and the large pad of white paper. I, being smart, stayed till the large group was gone, before getting up and getting what I needed.

I had all my materials, but I just one problem. I didn't know who I was going to draw. I mean, I had a few people to choose from. I could draw Mikey. Maybe my old friends from high school, Ray and Bob. But one face kept creeping into my mind.

Frank.

"Excuse me young man. Sitting here and staring at your paper, won't get your work done. Get to it."

I rolled my eyes, but didn't pick up my pencil. I could still feel his eyes on my as he walked away. I mean, you can't just automatically come up with something to draw, and it also ends up being great. It takes time. What art teacher doesn't fucking know that?

*-*-*
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yeah . Teachers can be rude . ANNYYWAAAYYYYS
Thanks for reading :)