Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Thirty.

Gerard's POV:

I groaned and threw my hands over my eyes. It was way too fucking bright in this room. Then, thoughts of the events that occurred last night started making their way back into my memory. The memories left me smiling.

My head was pounding from the massive hangover I have. I drank a little more then I should have. I turned over and saw that Frank wasn't beside me like he was when I went to sleep last night. Squinting, I sat up, and realized that I was still naked and the thin blanket from my bed was the only thing covering me. I glanced around the room, but there was no sign of Frank.

Groaning, I slid on my boxers and scratched the back of my head. I walked past the bathroom, and heard the water shut off. So that's where he was.

"Gerard! I need a towel! We don't have any in here! Shit," He yelled through the door. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the locked door.

"Check the cabinent under the sink, I just put some in there yesterday," I shouted back. I heard rummaging and a very faint, Aha.

"Found it!"

Smiling, I walked back over to my bed and layed back down. A minute or two went by and I heard ruffling coming from the bathroom, before Frank finally stumbled out.

"Gee, I don't feel like going to class today. My head hurts like a bitch," He groaned, sliding into bed next to me. I half smiled and kissed his forehead. Frank drank about just as much(maybe even less) then I did last night. So, I pretty much know how he's feeling. I don't want to go to class either.

"I ain't going. So, you can't go either. I don't wanna be alone," I laughed, stroking his cheek. He blushed and scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arm around his thin waist and pecked his lips.

"Why did you shower again this morning? You showered last night before the party," I commented. His face turned a darker red.

"When I woke up this morning, I had hella 'body fluids' on my stomach. It was really gross," He laughed, biting his lip. I smiled down at him and knew what he meant, and didn't blame him.

*-*-*

Frank's POV:

Gerard and I fell asleep again that morning and completely skipped out on class. We were both extremely hungover and were exausted from how hard we had partied last night. The last thing we needed was someone pounding on our dorm door at 3 in the afternoon.

"Who the fuck is at the door?" I hissed, covering my head with the pillow. Whoever it was, they knock very obnoxiously.

"I don't know. Why don't you go check," Gerard said, rolling out of the bed and slipping into a pair of dark wash jeans.

"Your ass is already up, so you check sweet cheeks," I said through the pillow. He giggled and I heard footsteps towards the door and the rattling of the lock.

"Mikey? What the fuck are you doing here?"

I shot up in bed and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Why the hell was Mikey here? Does this kid not have school? Or a life?

"It's just not me Gee, I brought along an old friend," He said, moving to the side. Appearing in the doorway was a much taller kid, with a very large afro. He was muscular and it seemed like he had a similar taste in music as me because he was sporting a Black Flag t-shirt and grey skinny jeans.

"Ray! What the fuck! How the hell are you!" Gerard nearly yelled as he hugged 'Ray'. So, that was his name. Seems to fit him.

"Are we allowed to come in or are we going to stay in the hallway?" Mikey commented. Gerard stepped aside and Mikey and Ray walked in, Mikey laying his eyes on me.

"What up Frank?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Good. Hungover, but good. So, you're Ray?"

"Yeah. Raymond Toro. And you Frank?"

"Iero. Nice to meet you and all your hair," I said earning a few laughs from both Gerard and Mikey.

"So. What were you two up to before Toro and I stopped by?" Mikey asked, taking a seat on the edge of the bed and crossing his arms. I can tell that he already knows, so I don't know why he's trying to play stupid. Probably just to embarass us, I bet you.

"We were sleeping, if it's any of your business," Gerard answered. Mikey smirked and Ray looked uncomfortable, like he really didn't fit or understand what was going on.

"So, despite the awkwardness Mikey is trying to create, Ray, are you in high school? College? What?" I asked. Since he's here, I might as well get to know him.

"Uh, college. I go to Bridgeport University on the other side of town," Ray said, cracking his knuckles.

"Wow. You're on the richer side of town," I joked. He nodded and Gerard sat down next to me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

"Ray, they're dating, just so you know. I noticed the look you gave them," Mikey said, flashing us a smile. Gotts love this kid, no matter how goofy he is.

"I kinda figured that when I saw the lovey dovey eyes they were making back and forth at each other. It's cool that Gerard finally found someone. I remember when I started dating Christina, I would have Gerard tag along as well. He looked so miserable being the third wheel. It made me feel bad," He said, weasring a lopsided grin. I looked up at Gerard and saw his face go deep red. I kissed his cheek hoping it made him feel better.

"Well it's not like I was stopping you guys from doing anything with each other anyways. She was way too conservative and I know for a fact you still haven't fucked her," Gerard said jokingly. Ray narrowed his eyes.

"That doesn't mean anything, dickface. I respect her enough to wait for her to be ready. Besides, I'm thinking of asking her to marry me."

I swear, never in my life have I seen Mikey's eyes get wider then they were when he heard the news.

"Seriously? That's great. Now let's just hope that she doesn't turn your offer down. It would be pretty sad, eh?" Mikey said, giving Ray a hug and ruffling his 'fro.

*-*-*
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, ya'll met Ray for the first time. And I had to bring Mikey back. It's been a while. And I wasn't goingg to keep Gerard and Frank out of school and be lazy bums the whole day!
Anyways, I'm debating on whether or not I should add some drama to the story. Like, relationship wise. Haven't decided yet.
Hmm, comment please? It'll be very very nice and I'll be happy:D