Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Thirty -two.

"Why would she go out with him?" I asked when we were finally back in our little dorm. Gerard just shrugged his shoulders and threw himself onto his bed.

"Maybe she sees something in him that we don't. She is pretty unique. I bet he doesn't call her faggot or anything rude. Maybe she doesn't know how much of a douche bag he really is," Gerard suggested. I ran my tongue across my bottom lip and flicked it against my lip ring. Maybe Gerard has a point.

"Maybe. Hopefully if he spends enough time with Madison some of her niceness will rub off on him. He sure could use some."

Gerard chuckled and patted the empty space next to him. Gladly, I took him up on his offer and slid myself onto his bed next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I'm glad we actually went out tonight for real food. It was nice. What a wonderful first date, huh?" Gerard said. I nodded and snuggled up closer, nuzzling my face into his chest.

*-*-*

"Frank, Imma need you to wake your ass up! We're not gunna miss another day of class," Gerard nearly screamed in my ear. I shot up and almost fell off the bed. Good thing Gerard still had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"It's too damn early to be yelling. Especially in someone's ear. Now, if I didn't love you, I'd probably kick your ass," I joked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah, I know. But I love you so much I woke you up so you wouldn't of been late," He chuckled, patting my chest before sliding out of the bed and replacing yesterdays jeans with new, clean ones from the bottom drawer of his dresser. We were both pretty full from dinner last night and far too lazy to get back up and change into pajamas, so we fell alseep in our clothes from yesterday.

"Those are some pretty tight jeans you got on there," I commented as I lazily emerged from the warm bed. I shivered a little when I removed my shirt and changed into a white and black stripped V-neck.

"Yeah, I know. They're yours."

"Thought they looked oddly familiar. Why're you wearing my pants instead of your own?"

"Because the rest of mine are dirty. I'm going to have to do laundry later today," He said, sliding a black hoodie over his head.

"Well I'm surprised you fit in them. Y'know I'm not the tallest person around," I said, lacing up my red All Stars.

"Got that right. They're maybe a little too short, but they're nice and they sure do smell like you, babe," He said, walking over and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. After a few more minutes of us brushing our teeth and hair and packing our bags, we were off to another day of class - but not before we went out for a quick bite of breakfast.

"We so eat healthy," I said when the lady handed over our donuts. Gerard took a huge chunk out of his and nodded.

"Yeah. Ever heard of the 'freshman fifteen'?" I rolled my eyes. Unfortunatly I have. And I certainly didn't want it happening to me. I don't want to gain fifteen unneeded pounds. I'm actually quite happy with the way my body is now.

"Alright, I'm off to Art. Have fun in English, babe," He kissed my cheek and waved goodbye as we parted ways. It always makes me a kinda sad that we don't have any classes together. He's studying to be an art teacher and I'm trying to become a phycologist. I'd like to help kids that are fucked up in the head because there is no doubt that I am as well. I like helping people, believe it or not. Until they piss me off - then that's a different story, I tell you.

"Iero? You weren't here yesterday, were you?" Mrs. Hamilton asked when I took my seat on the far side of the room. They room only had a few other students in there along with me and the professor. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Why?" She pressed.

"I wasn't feeling too good."

"Right. Well, you're going to have to ask one of your fellow classmates for yesterdays homework so you can get caught up. No need to get left behind and have to retake the class again, yeah?" She said, staring at me through her thick reading glasses. I nodded. I don't see why she couldn't of given me the homework right now. I mean, we still have 10 fucking minutes before class actually starts. I don't think it would have killed her at all.

"Frank, is it?" I turned my head and saw a tall, blonde boy towering over me. He had a toothy grin on and his eyes were a piercing blue. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody, but I didn't want to seem rude.

"Yeah. And you are?"

"Oh. I'm Mathew. But, call me Matt. But anyways, the reason why I'm here is because I over heard Mrs. Hamiltion saying you weren't here yesterday and that you needed the homework from yesterday. I thought you'd might like it," He said, setting a blue folder onto my desk. I stared at it for a good minute or two before looking up at him and cocking an eyebrow.

"Why're you being so nice and giving kme the homework. Not too sound mean or anything, but why? I didn't even ask anyone yet?" Matt shrugged his shoulder but still kept that toothy grin on his face.

"I don't think anyone else would of given it to you. I mean, you don't talk to anyone in here anyways. And I just thought I'd be nice, geesh," He swiftly turned around and made his way back to his seat.

"Thanks, man," I called to him. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I guess not all preppy looking guys are douches.

*-*-*
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates are going to become worse then they already are because school starts next week.
Sorry that it's fillerish. Gotta get through that before the action-y fun stuff starts.
Comment if ya like:D