Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Thirty- Three.

Frank's POV:

I wasn't paying much attention in English like I was supposed to. I mean, missing an entire day of class and then day dreaming the next shows just how much of a slacker I am becoming. But seriously. Why did Matt give me the homework? I haven't even spoken one word to the guy and one day, all of a sudden, he decides to be nice to a complete stranger. Something smells fishy, here.

"Alright, now get out of here and I want pages 123 - 168 read with notes and a summary by tomorrow. If you don't have it done then don't even bother coming to class," Mrs. Hamilton shouted as students started rustling through their backpacks and exiting the classroom. Taking the folder that Matt had given me, I slid it carefully into my backpack. I didn't even bother to see what was inside it. It was a good thing I had study hour next. It'll help me catch up, or, more importantly, collect my thoughts.

*-*-*
Gerard's POV:

"Mr. Way? You weren't here yesterday. And why was that?" My overly hairy art teacher asked when I took my rightful seat in the back of the class. The room was pretty empty except for a few students here and there.

"Yeah. I wasn't feeling too well yesterday so I thought it would be best if I stayed home."

"I see. Well, I think it's fair for me to warn you that you have a collage due Friday. The images that must be in your collage must include, not only drawings made by you, but of pictures of family and friends and other things that mean a lot to you, alright?" He asked, staring me down the entire time. I bit my lip and nodded my head. I could get it done by Friday. Besides, it doesn't sound like that hard of an assignment anyways.

"Hello Gerard! Missed you yesterday," spoke a familiar, high pitched sing song voice, that can only belong to Madison.

"I wasn't feeling well," I retorted, tapping my pencil against the top of the wooden desk. She scoffed as she slid into her seat. As the year progressed and we started to get to know each other, she slowly migrated into the empty seat next to me.

"Frank wasn't in class either," She cocked an eyebrow and smirked. I shook my head and playfully pushed her shoulder. We were too hungover to have sex - besides, we had done it the night before.

"We didn't do anything yesterday, Madie," I laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck. She rolled her eyes.

"Sure. Two horny boyfriends going back to their dorm drunk after a party didn't do anything. Right, I totally believe you."

"Shut up," I laughed. She pulled out her cell phone and poked at her screen a few times before a goofy smile emerged onto her lips.

"What's with the grin?"

"Just Josh, telling me how much he misses me and loves me and can't stop thinking about me. Y'know? Basic cheesy relationship stuff?" She said, typing away on her keyboard - and, she's pretty fast, if I may add.

"Hm. I see. If you don't mind me asking, what drew you two together? You two seem like the last I'd ever see get together."

She slid her cell phone back into the pocket of her jeans as her face turned a light shade of red. She tapped her fingers against the top of the desk and sighed.

"I have advanced calculus with him and he seemed like a sweet heart. We started talking and, low and behold, he asked me out to dinner."

"Well, that's nice. I guess," I mumbled as more students started shuffling into the classroom. Madison is a nice girl; there's no need for her to date a douche bag that can potentially ruin that.

*-*-*

When classes were finally over for the day, I made my way to my dorm room, thinking of things that I could add to my collage that is due on Friday. I know I can probably add some pictures of family - as will most of the other students in the class. I know I can draw some of my favorite comic book characters as well. And defiantly add some pictures of Frank. Can't forget about him - it's really hard to though, anyways.

"Hey Frank. Haven't seen you play that very often since I got that for you," I greeted him as I walked in, making my way over and kissing Frank on the forehead. Dropping my backpack to my feet, I took a seat next to him as he strummed a few chords. I tried to learn the guitar a few years back. I liked it - don't get me wrong, but, we just didn't click.

"Yeah. Classes have been getting in the way. I played it a lot over Christmas break. I wish I had more free time, this is amazing!" He said happily, running his tattooed fingers down the sleek neck of the white guitar. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm glad you like it, babe."

"This thing must've cost a fortune, huh?" He asked softly, strumming the guitar again. I sighed and he brought his gaze up to me.

"Yeah. It did. My grandmother actually gave me money over the course of the last few years. She said to save it and spend it on something I really love. And," I said, scooting closer and wrapping my arm around Frank's shoulder, and resting my chin on top of his soft head of hair. "I love you."

"I don't know what to say to that, Gee. You're so fucking sweet, I can't fucking take it," He laughed, gently setting the guitar on the ground and nuzzling closer to me, burying his face into my chest.

"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize. 2 1/2 weeks for one shitty, short update? You have the right to hate me.

School started and Sophomore year is fucking crazy! So much homework. But eh, that's school. I'll get over it, lol.

Meh. People need to stop hating on Pedicone. Well, at least with the death threats, I hear about. Yeah, he did fucked up shit, but death threats are NOT necessary.
:)

Thanks for reading :D