Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Thirty- Six.

Gerard's POV:

Maddie came running out of the bathroom, her mouth in a straight line. Her hand shook slightly as she showed me the result of her pregnancy test.

"So, a plus means positive?"

She nodded her head.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as she threw the test into threw the test into the small trash bin behind her bathroom door.

"Don't be. My stupid mistake. I just don't know what I'm going to tell Josh. I'm pretty sure he's going to leave me now. What're my parents going to think?" She said, as I wrapped my arms around her and tried to comfort her.

"They're going to still love you, Maddie. And in all honesty, I don't know how Josh is going to take it." She buried her face into my shoulder and muttered something. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying, but I wasn't going to press.

*-*-*

"Hey Gee. How was your day today?" Frank greeted me when I finally made my way back into our dorm.

"Crazy, let's just say that much," I laughed, throwing myself onto my bed.

"Why? What happened?"

"Maddie found out that she was pregnant. And she doesn't know how Josh is going to take it," I said, pushing my dark bangs out of my face. Frank frowned and sat at the edge of my bed.

"That's fucking horrible!" He nearly shouted. " He's a jackass! Now that baby that's forming in her stomach is going to have a half ass dad! Fuck!" Frank said, slapping his hand against his forehead.

"Calm down. If she doesn't want the baby, she can always have an abortion. But knowing Madison-"

"She's going to want to keep it. Shit."

"It's going to be okay Frank. She'll work this out. You know she's capable of doing that," I said soothingly, sitting upright and wrapping my arm around Frank's waist. He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Mam, I know that we just got hit hard with this news about Madison being pregnant with the dicks baby, but my day really sucked," He laughed.

"Why, babe?"

"Mrs. Hamilton failed me on one of my tests. Said I was 'cheating' because this fucker Matt continuously talked to me throughout the testing period. I'm not even his friend, and I don't understand why he isn't getting any of my hints."

I laughed quietly and shook my head.

"You were a complete jackass to me the first time we met. And I still talked to you. And eventually, I got through to you. Wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for that, huh?"

"And? What does that have to do with anything?"

"All I'm saying is that you should give him a chance and be nice to him. Don't take this offensivly, but you need more friends, love."

"What?"

"All you have are me, Madison, and your uncle. It wouldn't kill you to make one more?" I smiled. Frank glared at me for a few seconds before softening up and sighing.

"Whatever. But if me being nice to him bites me in the ass in the long run, I'm going to get you back," He joked.

"Whatever you say, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see, there was a title change. Let's be honest, the last one was lame.
So, more speedy update to let you know:)