Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Thirty- Nine.

Gerard's POV:

I was lying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling with Green Day blaring in the background waiting for Frankie to return from his study session with Matt. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. No, not for Frank, really, but for Matt. Frank can get pretty bad if his temper gets the best of him.

I also had some big news to tell him as well. About an hour after he left, Maddie showed up. She had been crying, I could tell because her eyes were red and swollen and she was still sniffling. She had some pretty bad news.

She told Matt she was pregnant, and, like some other guys, he started flipping out on her and assumed she must've cheated and that the baby wasn't even his. Then he broke up with her. She's so stressed and angry about this whole situation that she's decided to abort the baby. I tried my best to convince her otherwise but there was no way in changing her mind. Her decision had been made and she wasn't going to give in and keep it.

So, tomorrow once classes are over, she asked me if I would go along with her when she went down to the family clinic to abort it. I was hesitant, but she had no one else to go with her, and she didn't want to do it alone, and I can't blame her. It is a scary situation for anybody.

And I can't help but be furious with Josh. I mean, how much of a dick can he be? To honestly think that sweet ol' Maddie would cheat on him. It's not like she was planning on getting pregnant in the first place. The least he could've done was be supportive and be there for her. Not yell at her and break it off with her completely. She deserves better.

"Gerard, I'm back, babe," Frank said loudly over the music. I smiled widely and turned the music down.

"How'd it go?" I asked as he threw his backpack onto his bed and sat down next to me. He shrugged.

"Better then how I thought it would go, actually. He's not as bad as I thought he would be. Although, turns out he was one of Josh's goons from high school. Oh, and as we were studying, I got to know Josh a little better," He cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

"Really now, doll? Tell me," I said.

"He fucked a guy when he was in the 7th grade. His first time ever was with a guy. Turns out, he's not as straight as he wants everyone to believe."

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief. That certainly wasn't something I was expecting. Out of all people, I wouldn't of thought Josh would've liked guys.

"Yeup. I didn't believe it either. Anyways, enough with that excitment, what did you do while I was gone?"

"Oh, yeah. Believe it or not, I have somethong Josh related to tell you as well. You know how Maddie was pregnant and all?" Frank nodded and turned more so he was facing me.

"Well, she told him that she was pregnant and she freaked out on her, assumed she cheated and then dumped her. So, tomorrow I have to go with her to the clinic so she can abort it," I said sadly. Frank stared down at his hands and muttered a 'that sucks'. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the top of his head.

"What an ugly world we live in," He sighed.

"Yeah. I know. But you know what?"

"Hm?"

"The world may be ugly, but you're beautiful to me."

Frank blushed at my words and I couldn't help but think it was adorable. I leaned in and pressed my lips against Frank's. He was stiff at first before finally relaxing into it. After a few more moments of kissing, he broke away for some air, and a seductive smile painted on his lips.

"I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" He asked, smirking and walking towards the bathroom door, lifting his shirt up and over his head and throwing it to the side.

"C'mon," I growled, jumping up from the bed and grabbing his hand and dragging him into the bathroom. He giggled behind me.

Frank turned the water on and we undressed before stepping into the shower. The water was really hot, and the room, which wasn't very big to begin with, was already filled with steam.

I pushed Frank against the wall of the shower and started kissing him again, shoving my tongue as far as I could down his throat. I felt his hands make their way up and his fingers twist in my hair.

Frank was more then exicted at this point. His member was pressed hard against my thigh. I smiled through the kiss.

*-*-*

We finished up our fun in the shower and washed our hair and quickly got out and dried each other off. I let Frank borrow a pair of my pajama bottoms, since most of his were dirty. This weekend we were going to the laundry room downstairs and was and wash some of our clothes.

"They're a little big, but they're okay I guess," he said happily as he pulled them up past his knees and high on his waist.

"I think they look good on you. Everyone loves Batman," I joked. He nodded in agreement and walked out of the bathroom, resting on his bed.

"So, we're sleeping on your bed tonight?" I asked as I shut the bathroom door behind me. He smiled widely and nodded his head.

"C'mon! I'm sleepy," He said, patting the large empty space beside him. I walked over and slid in the bed with him, pulling the blanket over both of us and wrapping my arms around him.

"It's too bad we can't just stay like this forever," He said, looking up at me with his large, hazel eyes.

"I know. I wish we could too." I kissed the top if his head. Not too long after, Frank was snoring, letting me know that he was sleeping, and that not too long later, I will be too.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, sorry if that little 'fun' scene was ruined for you. Little weird to write.. don't hate me.
This story is coming to an end, I do believe. IDK how many more chapters. Maybe I can extend it a bit.

Thanks for reading :D