Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Four.

I gathered my art materials and placed them into my bag before literally running out of the room. The teacher was a complete lazy douche bag who obviously doesn't know a thing about art. So why does he even bother? Sometimes the teachers that do that need a real swift kick in the ass.

I made my way down the not so crowded stairway and up to the third floor where my dorm was located. Just as I was about to turn the door knob to open the door, I could hear someone speaking on the other side. I placed my ear on the door so I could hear it better.

"Mom it's all that same.... they still are rude...... I don't want to be here..... I know my future is important and all but.... no I don't mom..... yeah but I don't even think he likes me..... mom you don't understand!.... Yeah whatever..... mhm bye!"

I heard the phone being slammed down onto the receiver, and I instantly removed my ear from the door. Just as I was about to walk in, the door swung open, and Frank was glaring at me.

"Have fun eavesdropping," He hissed.

"Frank, I wasn't uh, eavesdropping," I lied, pushing my way past him, and making my way to my side of the room.

"You were. I saw your fucking shadow under the god damned door. I bet you enjoyed yourself huh?" He asked, slamming the door shut, and crossing his arms, still giving me that glare. I tried to keep my gaze off of him, but no matter where I turned I could still feel his eyes on me.

"Frank I-"

"Don't. I'm tired of this shit," He said, throwing himself onto the bed. He grabbed his iPod off of the bedside table, and shoved his headphones into his ears and turned it on. I figured the kid had it on full blast because I could hear every beat the drums made, I could even make out a few words of what was being sung.

I sighed, instantly feeling guilty. I kinda wished I could go back in time, and not eavesdrop on the poor kid. To of walked away till he was done. But we all know that time travel is an impossible thing.

I threw my bag onto the ground, and opened the drawer to the table next to me, and grabbed my cigarette and lighter. I made my way to the window and opened it, before lighting up my cigarette and taking a long drag. I breathed in the cancer causing fumes, before blowing them out and creating one large, white smoke ring.

"Aye, mind if I borrow your lighter?"

I swung my head around, and saw Frank standing behind me, with his own cigarette in hand. His iPod was still playing loudly on his bed.

"Uh, sure," I said, holding out the lighter. Frank was a little hesitant to take it, but when he did, he sorta took it quickly, like I was going to pull it away.

"Thanks," He muttered, placing his cigarette between his pierced lips, and lighting it.

"Look, I'm sorry for the last time. You know, when I made you say please and all. And how I uh, was sorta mean to you. I didn't mean it," I said, taking another drag.

"I don't need your pity. The only reason your saying that is because you feel bad for me. Cause of the bullshit I had to deal with on the first god damned day. But I don't need it, so save it." He snarled, blowing out the white smoke in the opposite direction of the window.

"Sorry, but if you like, need anyone to talk to, you got me. Well, I guess I kinda am the only one since we will be living together for this year," I said, letting out an awkward laugh at the end. He didn't even crack a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh eavesdropping . EHHHHH .
Comments are the SEX ! Thank you my 5 beauties who did :)

I love you guys :3
Thanks for reading :)