Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Forty- One.

Frank's POV:

I woke up the next morning in my bed, like every morning in the past before I entered college. But this time, I wasn't alone. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist and soft breath brushing against the back of my neck, accompanied by the familiar sweet snoring of my beloved Gerard.

I couldn't help but smile and reflect on how lucky I actually was to have him. To call him mine, and for him to call me his. To know that I finally found someone who likes me for me, and who doesn't judge me like I have been in the past. And very harshly, I may add. I'm so happy that I don't have to put up this 'bad ass' front anymore. I'm happy that I can actually be myself around someone. He's brought out the true 'Frank', and I couldn't be more thankful.

I felt him stir slightly behind me and stretch, moaning softly. I turn my head around and catch a glimpse of his perfect face. If only I could say the same about his bed head. His dark hair stuck up in many different directions, and also looked like it could use a quick wash.

"Good morning, gorgeous," He greeted, followed by a small peck on the cheek.

"Good morning," I replied with a goofy smile.

"You make a very comfortable pillow, if I may add. I'd rather sleep on you than an actual pillow," He laughed, patting the flattened pillow that was lying directly behind his messy head.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment, then. And I don't really mind," I added, sitting straight up in bed. I felt my back crack, and boy, did it feel good.

"I smell breakfast," Gerard said after a long, quiet pause.

He was right.

I remember when I was in high school, every weekend my mom would cook this really big breakfast. That was one of the ONLY things I loved about home. Was my mothers cooking, especially her breakfasts.

"Yeah, it's my mom. I bet you she made eggs, tofu bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast. She did a lot when I was home during the weekends in my high school days."

"Well I'm fucking starving and I would really like to go down there and eat."

"I'm not saying you can't, but I highly suggest that you put on some clothes. My parents wouldn't like it too much if you went downstairs in just your boxers," I smirked, glancing down at Gerard's black boxers. He glanced down as well, blushing a bit, but still wearing his large, goofy, adorable grin.

"Right, I knew that."

*-*-*

We walked downstairs, only to see my mother sitting at the table full of food, with a coffee in her hand and a sad look on her face.

"Good morning, Ma," I said as Gerard and I took a seat in the two chairs directly across from hers.

"Good morning, boys," She said flatly, taking a long sip of her coffee, the steam fogging up her glasses. My mom wears contacts all the time. It's very rare to see her with glasses on. I'm assuming it's because it's so early in the morning, and she hasn't had time to get dressed yet.

"Since you two boys are down here, I feel as though I might just let you know now. Your father, Lenny and I are going to Saturday night service tonight, and I highly suggest that you two go with us. Since you are back under our roof, Frank, I am expecting you two to go with no arguments. Our roof, our rules." She said coldly, giving us both her world famous motherly stink eye.

I hate when my mother imposes church on me. She knows I don't like it there, and knows that the other fucktards that go there don't like me that much either. They don't like gays, and bringing in Gerard won't help the situation all that much.

"Mom, I don't think that's such a good idea. You know how they feel about me there. They don't fucking like me," I said, ignoring her dirty look for my choice of vocab.

"Frank, I really don't care. I am 100% sure that you did not go to ONE church service while you were away at college. Busy with school work or not, you ALWAYS make time for the Lord."

I heard Gerard mutter something under his breath before taking a bite out of his toast. Gerard doesn't like church either. I know he's dreading tonight just as much as I am.

"You're positive uncle Lenny is going? I - I mean we, won't be going unless he goes. Might as well have some fun while there."

"I just told you, Frank, that yes, your uncle is going with us as well. So don't give me attitude. I expect you both to be ready by 5:30 tonight, cause we're leaving 15 minutes after that. I don't want to be late and I want the closest seats to the front as possible. I will not sit in the back again," She said, narrowing her eyes. I shook my head and bit my tongue.

*-*-*

The day, unfortunatly, went by fairly quickly. Gerard and I were dressed and ready to head out to the hell hole. My mother didn't allow us to use any 'makeup' because she says that men shouldn't wear it, especially if they were going into the house of the Lord. Gerard and I found out best looking button up shirts, and my uncle Lenny let us borrow two of his ties. Gerard's being a very bright red, and mine being purple. We didn't have any slacks or anything, so we just wore jeans. Mine having a hole in the right knee, earning me a dirty look from my mom. Honestly, I didn't give a damn. At least I was going. What more could she complain about.

It seemed like my dad was avoiding Gerard and I as much as he possibly could. He said little things here and there, but nothing too big. It didn't bother me much. He irritates me anyways. Besides, it saves a load of arguments. Uncle Lenny is the only one really communicating with Gerard and I. He's cracking jokes here and there about us and how we'll catch on fire as soon as we walk through the revolving doors of the church. We laugh along because, let's face it, there's a possibility that it could happen.

The drive there was good. We took seperate cars. My mom and dad in one, and uncle Lenny, Gerard and I in the other. Uncle Lenny was singing along to whatever was on the radio, not really making much conversation with us. Gerard and I sat in the back, our Bibles resting at our feet, and our fingers twirled together. His hand was so warm and soft. It was comforting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back and I am hoping to update more often now that my summer vacation begins next friday. I'm a bit rusty cause I haven't written in a while. I hope I did okay -__-

If there are any grammar, spelling or plot mistakes please let me know so I can fix them.

Thanks for sticking with me and my bullshit. It is very much appreciated.