Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

forty-two

After 20 more minutes of silent driving, we finally pull up behind my parents in the parking lot of the church I haven't been to since I was a kid. Nothing really changed. The old red brick building still looked ancient as ever. The red bricks slowly fading, dimming as time passes. It still stands tall. The white cross at the top sat in front of the setting orange sun. The oak trees that stand at the entrance are the only thing that's been the same.

The people haven't changed all that muchh, either. Yes, father time has gotten to them, wrinkling their skin and whitening their hair. Some of the women try and hide it with hair dyes and make up that really made them look older than what they thought. They all still stare. Their eyes grazing me up and down, picking out all my flaws and judging me, just like they all had done in the past.

We walk through the front doors behind my parents, who fake their smiles as they greet their friends. Uncle Lenny kept his hands deep in his pockets and nodded his head at each hello that came his way. Gerard walked in happily, a smile plastered on his lips the entire time. Within the next ten minutes, numerous more hellos were exchanged. The only time I ever spoke up was when Gerard would nudge me lightly in the ribs.

Church service was boring as ever. I didn't, remember it being this bad. I dozed off a few times only to be awoken by my uncle Lenny, quite obnoxiously hitting me over the head with his Bible, which caused my mom to give us dirty looks. She clenched her jaw and narrowed her eyes, and muttered a few things under her breath in sure Jesus doesn't approve of. My mom can be such a big hippocrate sometimes.

"How much longer is it?" Gerard asked when the priest told us to bow our heads and pray. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"I really wish I knew, Gee."

We raised our heads, he closed the service and we were finally able to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is all I can do right now. My phone is not cooperating. Once I get on a computer ill update.
sorry. I haven't been all that.. motivated lately. IM really sorry.