Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Forty- Three

Gerard's POV:

Its been a few months since I spent the weekend with Frank and his parents. Its now June and our freshman year of college is finally coming to a close, with a little less than 2 weeks of the final semester remaining. Unfortunately, because of final exams and teachers cramming us with classwork along with hours of homework, Frank and I have barely had any time to spend with each other. Granted, we share a dorm, but there just isn't enough free time between the both of us to take a break and just relax with one another.

Frank is stressed more than I am. Over the past school year, k have learned that he isn't one who copes with stress very well. He gets grouchy, and not the pretend grouchy he had been when we first met at the beginning of this school year. On an occasion or two, Frank had gotten so stressed he's thrown objects across the room or went into a raging fit which usually consisted of many interchanged curse words. Fortunately, the fits last a maximum of 15 minutes before he's able to calm himself and apologize for an additional 20. He's my baby, and I love him anyways. I've grown used to the out bursts, and usually just hide away in the bathroom.

Me, on the other hand, when it comes to dealing with stress, am more quiet. I usually wash my stress down with a bottle of beer or a cigarette or two. Its soothed me for years. Ever since I entered high school. Cigarettes have helped calm me, but my goal is to find another way to relieve my stress and completely quit using these cancer sticks.

I took another sip of my coffee and gazed out the window. The sun was shining bright without a cloud in the sky. Which gives many girls here on campus the excuse to wear as little clothing as possible. You see ass cheeks and breasts flopping out of females clothes left and right, which, to a straight male, would be enjoyable and a wonderful sight to see. Too bad I don't fall under the straight male image and way of thinking.

I tapped my fingers against the wooden table and licked my lips. I have 10 more minutes till I have to head up to Mr. Gibbs. We start our art final today, and he's refused to give us the slightest hint of what the project may be.

I took another swig of my coffee, which had cooled down quite a bit. It was hovering about room temperature. I one strapped my backpack and exited the coffee shop, making a sharp right towards the main building where the art classroom resides.

Just like almost every other time, I am one of the first people to enter the classroom. Excluding a blonde female and two dudes who I assume were stoners. They always smell of pot.

"Mr. Way can you come here I moment."

I set my backpack down in my seat and set my coffee on the desktop and walked over.

"Here," hw simply said, tossing a large white envelope in my direction. I grabbed it and examined the front. The label on the front said that it had came from Yale University in New Haven, CT. And it was addressed to me.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Yale university wants you. I sent them over a few of your art pieces and they loved it. They want you to attend their school this fall."

I stood there stunned. Yale university is the #1 Fine Arts school in the US, Ans they're also #1 in their painting/drawing programs. I felt honored. That one of the best art universities in the US wanted me to attend their school.

"Are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be? Do you think I'd sit here and waste my time with a lie? For what? My enjoyment? No, Mr. Way. I am serious. They want you. In the envelope is your application. Send it in before this semester ends and you'll be able to attend Yale this fall. I highly recommend you take this opportunity. Don't let it slip through your fingers. This is one of those once in a life time opportunities. Don't waste it." He said, folding his hands in hos lap and leaning back in his seat.

I nodded and went back to my desk, removing my backpack and dropping down next to my seat, and sitting down. I stared at the envelope until class begun, not thinking of me and my future, but of Frank.

I don't want to go to another state and attend another school and leave my Frankie behind. I don't think I can do it. And I dont know how he'll take this news.

This isn't going to be an east decision. But knowing Frank, he'd want whatever is best for me. He'd want me to pursue my dreams. He loves my art. He tells me all the time how talented I am and how he wishes he was able to draw at least half as well as I can. There's no doubt that he'll be supportive of me and whatever I choose and plan on doing with my future. But I worry what he'll do when he's left behind here this fall.

Ill have to talk to him tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeey guys.
It's been almost a year since the last update, yessss?
Well here you guys go. I've been really busy lately and rarely had any time to update ANYTHING. But it's almost the end of summer so I figure that I might as well do something.
So yea. I don't know how I feel about this chapter so some feed back would actually be greatly appreciated.
I'll try to update ASAP.