Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Five.

"Frank?"

"What Jared?" I asked, putting out my cigarette on the window sill, and tossing the dead butt out the window.

"Did those hurt?" He asked, placing his pointer finger on my right ear.

"My gauges? Nah, not really."

"They look like they would hurt like a bitch! They like, stretch your ears right?" He asked, pulling his hand away, and moving his face closer to my ear, and I backed away.

"Yeah. Hey, kinda invading my bubble dude."

He backed away, but had a dorky, half smile in his face, that in my opinion, was rather adorable. I watched as his hazel eyes explored my face, which made me feel a little self conscious.

"Well, I gotta go and start on my homework," He said, interrupting the silence, and snapping me out of my thoughts and back into reality. He smirked at my reaction, before walking to his book bag, and pulling out a rolled up sheet of poster paper.

"What the hell is that for?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as he unraveled it on the desk.

"Art. Have to do a head shot of someone," He said, gazing down at the blank paper.

"Who ya' gunna draw?"

"Haven't decided," He said disappointed. He tilted his head to the side, raised an eyebrow and looked over at me. "I could draw you."

My heart felt as if it was going to thump through my chest and onto the floor. Was he serious?

"You wanna draw me?"

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" He asked, smirking.

"Well, you could draw someone better looking. I mean, no one wants a huge ass head shot of me, so," I said looking down at the ground, as my palms started to sweat again.

"Frank, I think your gorgeous, and I would love to draw your head sugar," He said, brushing his fingers lightly over my cheek, making my skin tingle and stomach do back flips.

"Don't fucking touch me," I growled, and he instantly drew his hand back, but kept that wonderful smile of his on his face. "And I don't care, draw me if you wish." His smile widened and he grabbed his pencil, pointing it in my direction.

"Alright sugar, now you can't move. Ok?" I rolled my eyes and nodded my head in agreement. He turned his body away from me, and I watched as his hand glided over the blank paper, creating small faint grey lines. I saw the formation of what I guessed was my head, being formed. Every now and then he would pause, glance from me and back to the paper, before shaking his head and either erasing something, or adding something on.

I didn't know how long I was sitting here, but it felt like ages. My neck was stiff and it felt as if my butt had gone numb. The drawing was coming together more, and he was working on my eyes, shading in the darker areas of where my eyeliner was, and the lighter areas where the light hit my eyeball. All in all, his shading was pretty damn good, and I was jealous.

My stomach made a low rumbling noise, and Gerard started laughing. I crossed my arms and frowned, and he stopped.

"Hungry there kid?" He asked, setting his pencil down, and spinning in the chair to face me. I shrugged my shoulders and moved my neck side to side, hearing it crack a couple times.

"Wanna go eat? I'll pay. Besides, I bet you haven't eaten all day," He offered, standing up out of his seat and stretching his arms. His shirt rose a little, and I could see his flat stomach, and the top of his boxers. I assumed that he had noticed my staring, because he pulled his shirt down, and cleared his throat. I snapped my head up, and felt my face flush red.

"Let's go Frankie," He said cheerfully, grabbing me by my forearm, and lifting me off of his bed.

"Dude, what did I say about touching me?" He raised his hands and smiled. "And please, don't ever call me Frankie. Sounds, weird."

"Alright Frank. Sorry," He said in sort of a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes, and he led the way out of the dorm, and down the stairs to the cafeteria.

"Whatcha want?" He asked, scanning the menus of the small little restaurant. I stared at the signs, not finding anything to my liking . Everything had some sort of meat in it.

"Gerard, I'm not that hungry," I said, looking towards him. He stared at me with a huge smile on his face. "What?"

"You said my name!" He said a little too excitedly. I nodded my head and brought my eyes back to the menu.

"You want ice cream?" I nodded my head, realizing that ice cream is basically the only thing this stupid shit hole has that suits a vegetarians taste.

"A chocolate and a strawberry my lady," He said, flashing her a smile that showed his straight pearly whites. My heart fell to the pit of my stomach, seeing him flirting with the blonde woman behind the counter. Obviously, Gerard isn't gay, so, if there was obviously no chance for me.

"Here you go sir. Come again, anytime," She said, handing over the ice cream, and winking. Gerard smiled in return, and handed me my cone. I forced a smile on my face, and we walked away.

"You ok Frank? You seem pissed."

"I'm not," I lied, sitting down on the bench just outside of the restaurant. Gerard plopped down next to me, and took a lick of his ice cream.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, licking away at our ice cream. The sun was still high in the sky, and there wasn't a breeze anywhere. The heat wasn't only just getting to me, but it was getting to my ice cream as well. The mound of ice cream started melting and dripping down the sides, soaking my fingers in the sticky liquid. I took another lick, before it came loose off the cone, and plopped onto the hot concrete.

"Aww," I said quietly, quickly followed by Gerard's giggles.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Love you guys :')
Comments make my daaay ! HAHA
This chapter is eh . HAHA Frank starts adopting feelings for Gerard , and yeah , ho donn wann him to find out , for those of you who may not have figured it out XD

Thanks for reading you wonderful people !