Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Six.

Gerard and I walked back to the dorm after my ice cream mishap. When we walked back inside, Gerard demanded that we continue with his head shot, but right now, I don't feel like sitting there, motionless, for a few more hours. I don't want the numbness in my butt to come back.

"Well Frank, if you don't want to do that, then what do you want to do?" Gerard asked, crossing his arms. He tried to put on an angry face, but failed miserably when he smiled. God, his smile is amazing.

"I don't fucking know. Whens the damn thing due anyways?"

"Like, end of next week."

"So why the hell do you want to finish it tonight?"

"Because. Gives me an excuse to look at you," He said, smiling even wider. I felt my face heat up, and my heart beat at 90 miles an hour. I turned my head away from him, in hopes that Gerard wouldn't of seen me blush.

"Just to stare at me?" I asked, my voice cracking on the last word. I mentally kicked myself for my voice cracking. Puberty is over, so why the fuck is this shit still happening to me?

"Ha, calm down. I was joking. You always get mad when you catch me glance at you. Staring at you would piss you off more. So, you can stop blushing now," He laughed, standing up, and sitting down next to me. I groaned and scooted a quarter of an inch away.

"I don't bite, y'know. So I don't know why you always, move away from me and yell at me when I touch you. You hate me that much," Gerard asked, the hurt in his voice coming through. I started chewing on my lip ring.

"I never said I hated you, so I don't understand why your sitting here and putting words in my mouth," I said, a-matter-of-factly.

"Right. Well, I have other homework to do. You should get started too. Don't want you to be behind on your first day, right?"

"Yeah."

Gerard stood up, and walked over to his book bag, pulling out 2 textbooks, a binder, and a pen. I figured since Gerard would be too focused on his work to have a conversation, that I should start mine as well.

"Frank? You got music you could play?"

I grabbed my iPod and skimmed through my music collection. I had well over 500 songs, but I didn't know what this guy listens to. He could listen to rap for all I know.

"Uh, what the hell you listen to?"

"Depends. Whatcha got?"

I rolled my eyes, and started naming off the bands that occupied my iPod. He nodded his head to each.

"Misfits. And it doesn't matter which song, cause I like 'em all."

I cleared my throat, and selected 'Halloween'

The opening chords started to play, and Gerard started bopping his head to the beat. When he started singing, that's when Gerard chimed in, and sung along.

"Bonfires burning bright,
Pumpkin faces in the night,
I remember Halloween,
Dead cats hanging from poles,
Little dead are out in droves,
I remember Halloween,
Brown leaved vertigo where skeletal life is known,
I remember Halloween this day anything goes,"

As the song progressed, I decided to sing along as well. I mean, if your gunna end up doing homework, you might as well make it as fun as possible.

"Burning bodies hanging from poles,
I remember Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween,
Candy apples and razorblades,
Little dead are soon in graves,
I remember Halloween,
This day anything goes burning bodies hanging from poles,
I remember Halloween."

As the song finished, Gerard started clapping, making me flinch.

"Aye your good. Didn't know you could sing Frankie- I mean, Frank," He smiled at his mistake, that was contagious.

"Hell yeah! WINNING!" He shouted, fist pumping the air, "I made you smile!"

I rolled my eyes, and skimmed again through my music selection, and picked American Idiot. And off again with our loads of homework.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOOP ! All those comments I got gave me the motivation to update AGAIN ! 2 days in a row !

Thank yoooou <3

I apologize if I got any of the lyrics wrong D: