Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Nine.

Frank's POV:

Gerard continued to stare at the wall where the drawing of my face hung freely. I don't understand all the hype he's giving it. It's just a face. My face. I mean there's nothing all that exciting about it. Really.

I got bored of the silence, and decided to head back over to my bed. When I turned around, I ended up running into a crowd of balloons that still floated around the small dorm. I heard giggles erupt from behind me, but I didn't turn around, because I already knew it was Gerard. There was nothing funny about me running into some god damned balloons. But I have to admit, I could sit here and listen to his cute little laugh all day.

"Well, giggles, I am going to go and take a shower," I mumbled, not to sure if he was listening to me or not.

"Sure, whatever. Don't have to ask me for permission, although you smell like you haven't showered in months," He smiled, crossing his arms. I glared at him, and letting a small growl form in the back of my throat. Gerard raised his arms and started laughing. Again.

"You need to learn to take a joke Frank. Gosh, how am I supposed to have any fun with you when you always take things so seriously?" I could think of a few ways he could have fun with me, but I decided to keep those ideas to myself.

I didn't bother to say anything, because I was already in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for about half a second. My hair was flat and looked greasy. I sighed at my reflection, and started stripping down to my birthday suit. I turned the water on, and stepped in. It was rather hot when I first got in, but my skin got used to it very quickly.

I squeezed some Axe shampoo into the palm of my hand, and lathered it into my hair. The smell soon filled the shower, making me feel as if I was back at home. I guess you could say I was starting to get homesick. So far today, none of my family called and wished me a happy birthday. I mean, my mom texted me at around lunchtime today, wishing me a happy birthday and shit, but I didn't get one call. The only happy birthday I got face to face was from Gerard.

There's a lot of things I love about Gerard. Like his hazel eyes, and the way his dark hair complements his pale square face. But the one thing I hate about him, is the fact that he made me totally fall for him. I'm fucking proud of myself that my cover hasn't been blown yet. It's been a month, and I'm living in the same dorm with a guy I fucking like, and he still thinks I like chicks instead of dicks. If I must say so myself, I'm a pretty damn good actor.

"Frank! Frank! Hurry the hell up! I have to fucking piss!" I jumped a little from the pounding on the bathroom door. I mean, I haven't been in here that fucking long. He can hold it.

"Shut the fuck up! I haven't even been in here that long! Hold your damn piss in for a few more fucking minutes!" I called back.

"You've been in there for like, 45 minutes, and I don't think I can hold it anymore!"

45 minutes? It couldn't of been that long. Or maybe it has? I mean, I've had this problem before. My thoughts will carry me away, and I'll lose track of time, therefore, my planned 5-10 minute showers turn to 45 minutes to an hour.

"Yeah you can!" I hissed, quickly scrubbing my body with the loofah, my body covered in scented bubbles.

"Frank! Stay in the shower! I am going pee! I can't hold it any longer!" Gerard shouted. Right after, I heard the bathroom door swing open, and a zipper being messed with. I felt paralyzed. I was standing in the shower, completely fucking naked, and he was standing only a few feet away. How more uncomfortable can I get?

"You finished yet, pea-bladder?" I sneered, shutting off the water.

"Yeah," He said, his answer soon followed by the flushing of the toilet. I didn't even dare open the shower curtains till I heard the door open, then shut, and feeling as if I was once again the only one in here. When all that was done, I peeked my head through the curtains, and saw nothing but steam. Sighing, I stepped out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I didn't bother to dry my hair. I just left it as it was.

"How hot do you have to have it Frank? It's like a fricken sauna in there!" He laughed, flipping through the pages of his English book.

"What the fuck you talking about? It ain't even that hot in there," I replied, lying down on my bed, and staring up at the popcorn ceiling.

"It was. Just saying. Don't get all butt hurt about it," He said, rolling his eyes. So I decided to have some fun and mess with him. To get him back for all the times he messed with me.

"The only reason it was hot in there for you, was because I was in there," I said as cocky as I could manage. Gerard just clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Oh yeah, Frankie boy. That's why. I find you really sexy, and every time I'm near you, I just go wild," He laughed, brushing his hair out of his face. He was sarcastic the entire time, which really hurt my feelings. I know it wasn't intentional or anything, but I fucking like this guy, and when he says he finds me sexy, but doesn't mean it, my feelings get hurt.

I didn't bother replying to him, because I knew if I did, I'd end up breaking down or some shit. So I decided it was best if I just kept my mouth shut this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
teehee XD
Thank you for my 3 commenters XD You guys rocked my world aha
I would also like to thank my 131 readers and 46 subscribers . :3
Thanks for reading !