‹ Prequel: Grey Wolf Mountain
Status: Completed.

On the Outskirts of Manhattan

Ava Wilkinson left the world of the wolves. She swore that her baby wouldn't be subjected to that world where people gained power through dominance, or where women were diminished to property; where love was accepted without courtship, and so easily taken away with death and no punishment. She knew she couldn't live in a world that only reminded her of the death of the love of her life, and so she left with the intention of never going back. That was until a wolf who had left to live within the human population —gone rogue just like her— lost it. And he lost it for good. That rogue's simple mistake resulted in his death and ruined the rest of Ava's plans to stay away from the wolf world forever. The Council made sure of that.

The Council, a powerful group that comprised of five werewolves, was feared by all. These five men who looked to the human eye no older than their thirties had been around for centuries. In those centuries they had made themselves known as the mediators of all things werewolf. These men were both feared and adored; loved and hated. They held every secret you ever revealed and knew your mistakes to come. And when that mistake came, the Council would deal with you accordingly. They had spies all around the world, they knew where you were at all times, they knew what you were doing and they knew who you were seeing. And when you finally made that fatal mistake, it was just that: fatal.

But when a group of werewolves suddenly turn against the Council, they bring out their secret weapon; someone specifically made to hunt down and fight against the rebels. Someone who doesn't even know the power they hold or what exactly happened to them. Someone designed to kill.

Note: This is a sequel. It is not mandatory to read the previous story, but it is recommended.