Tomorrow

Chapter 1

Matt's POV

Today is the kick off of Warped tour. I would be excited but its too fucking early in the morning. The only people that are up I think are Zacky and Syn, but I don't know they could have fallen asleep like I'm about to .
"Hey Matt whose all playing on this tour? "Syn said slapping me on the back and sitting down next to me. Okay so I guess hes not asleep.

" I don't know why?" I yawned

"Because I'm bored and want to know" he replied back staring at me

"Well I don't know" I said shaking my head trying to think but couldn't think of any of the bands. I'm too tired to think.

"And if your so "bored" go to bed" I said putting my head on the table.

" Come on, just tell me and I'll leave you alone to go to sleep" He said grinning. He looked like he was planning on annoying me until I gave him what he wanted so I gave in. I sighed and got up going to my bunk getting the stupid list like he wanted.

" Lets see there's Us, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Mindless Self Indulgence, Killswitch Engage,Sum 41, Coheed and Cambria, Boys Like girls, all time low , Red, Rise Against, The Used, Aiden, and S.I.K "I said giving him the paper

"Happy now?" I didn't even give him time to answer and stated very clearly " Good I'm going to sleep so that means don't disturb me again I'm beat."

And after that I disappeared into the bunks and tried sleeping but could still hear Brian and Zacky talking in the back-room

" Who the hell is S.I.K?"Zacky asked Brian

"I don't know that's why I asked you you dumb ass!"

" Well sorry ! Lets look on the Internet and find out" Zacky said dully after being slapped in the head I'm presuming.I could hear some rummaging through the bunks.

They must be getting their laptop.I thought.
I then hear Zacky yell something along the lines of "DAMN WHO IS THAT! "

"That would be Ms. Fuck Up ... also known as.... Nikki Sanders" Brian said. I think he was saying more about her but I zoned out.That name made my eyes snap open and suddenly I wasn't tired anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story...=]