Tomorrow

Chapter 10

** Jimmys POV**

“You go Sullivan and you’re out of the band” Matt threatened. I didn't think twice i just left. Some may call me crazy but if hes going to kick me out of a band for something that could result in someones well being than i don't want to be in it. I quickly ran to try and find out where she had gone and she was about half way to her bus when she plain flat out collapsed. I sprinted faster to her and knelt down to her. she still looked sick but not as much. i lifted her up and knocked kicked her bus door a few times before someone answered.

"What happened?" Josh asked worried as he began to show me where her bunk was hurridly. I put her in it and went back to the lounge where the others were.

"i dont know exactly what happened but my friend found her outside on the ground from over heating and being in the sun." i told them they nodded .

"how long was she out there for?" i asked curious and still worry in my voice because i wanted her to be okay.

"fuck shes been out there since 8 this morning. Why did i have to make her go out. She could have still been in her bunk like she always is these days" aiden cursed himself. I couldnt believe shes been out there since 8 am its now atleast 7 :30. Ray found her like an hour ago so no wonder why she got heat stroke or what ever yo want to call it.

" thanks man for bringing her back here" Josh said nodding his head in my direction to show his appreciation. i nodded back before asking another question.

"hey uh i know this may sound kinda weird but can i stay on your bus tonight ? Shads is kinda pissed off cause she came on our bus first and uh i also want to make sure shes okay" i asked while bitting my lip and scratching the back of my neck out of a nervous habbit.

"sure man and thanks again" Zee replied getting up and showing my the back room , i wanted to turn in early tonight.

I had woken up slightly but didnt open my eyes as i heard a door creak. Tiny foot steps made their way over to where i was laying and then i felt a soft kiss to my cheek and my blanket be brought up to my shoulder.

"thank you Jimmy but i wish you wouldn't have followed" she sighed at the last part. She was going to leave but some how i grasped her hand and held it and brought her back to me. I pulled her under the covers and held her there and went back to sleep as i felt her heart beat and breath slow down meaning she was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i know after like a long month ...
well there are a couple of reasons for no updates on this...
1. school started back up - couldnt update during school cause they blocked this site =/
2. no one really commented on the last chapter and i have 17 subscribers so where are those 17 comments?
3. i had writers block
4. mibba some times didnt work for me - which totally blows!

well comment if you want me to update faster!!!!