Tomorrow

Chapter 4

I watched as she ran. She ran stumbling a lot but she wouldn’t slow down. I don’t get why she keeps running away from me, I never did any thing to her; I was just trying to be nice and introduce myself to her. As soon as I couldn’t see her any more I just started to walk back to my bus since all the roadies were done setting everything up for tonight. But I stopped as I saw a little locket on the ground with a ring also attached on the chain. Inside their was a picture of Matt? And the girl form earlier? Matt knows this girl. And I want to know about him and her. I stuck the locket and ring in my pocket and kept heading towards the bus. When I got there everyone was up either watching TV or eating a snack.

“Hey jimmy where were you?” Val asked me

“I went for a walk and helped the roadies set up.” I said sitting down

“hey Matt can I ask you something?” I asked looking over to Matt.

“Ask away” Matt said with a little chuckle

“Do you by any chance know a girl who looks around I don’t know 20 or so with black hair, pink, blue and purple streaks and like 6 foot, with ears all the way pierced? hazel eyes ” I asked. Matt’s face turned into stone and his eyes were blank.

“Matt?” Val asked waving a hand in front of him, but still got no response.

“Someone splash water on him!” Johnny said and two seconds later syn splashed him with some water from his water bottle. He just shook like a wet dog and then stared at me.

“how do you know what she looks like?” Matt whispered more likely to himself but I still heard him

“So you do know her. How?” I asked throwing him a towel.

“Stay away from her jimmy and as for the rest of you too!” Matt said and stormed off to the bunks.About a second later the rest of the guys girls – Gena, Lacey, and ray came back out and lacey asking what was up matt’s ass.

“oh well little jimmy dearest decided to ask Matt about this one girl I'm guessing he saw and Matt doesn’t like her and got pissed off and told us to stay away from said girl” zacky said answering question.

“whats so special about this girl jimmy?” ray asked.

“nothing.. I mean I tried to introduce myself to her and she ignored me then I found her listening to her iPod and looked like she was deep in thought and started crying so I was going to go up to her and try to help but she ran away from me again.” I said telling her the story. By this time I saw that no one else was on the bus but me and ray. She nodded throughout the whole thing as I was telling her and she was thinking.

“do you like her jimmy?” she asked me

“what? That’s crazy I don’t even know her.. I mean sure she’s really pretty but... but” I sighed I didn’t know what else to say cause I knew I liked her.

“sounds like you like her to me jimbo” she replied while putting on a little smile.

“yes I guess I kind of do but I met her this morning and I haven’t spoken to her and she has ran away from me…I don’t even know if she’s on the tour but I know I have to find her soon because she dropped something” I said remembering the locket and ring.

“well what was it? Was it something important?” she asked growing curious

"yeah i guess so... but what i want to know is how she knows Matt and how Matt knows her...." i sighed as i handed her the chain with the locket and ring. she ran her fingers over it admiring it.

"this is pretty..." she said as she opened it studying the picture for a while.

"oh shit jimmy... do you know who that is?" she asked shocked as put a hand up to cover her mouth.

"yeah Matt and the girl I'm talking abou--wait you know her?" i asked sitting up straight my eyes searching her face for an answer.

"i ...well i don't know her per-say but I've seen pictures and I've slept in her room when Matt's parents asked me to watch over their house and-" she started to explain but i had cut her off

"so your telling me" i said as i pointed to myself " that the girl i like is Matt's sister?" i asked with a look of shock but yet confusion written all over my face.

"yeah jimbo thats exactly what I'm telling you.." she said as she stood up getting ready to leave to find syn.

"but how come I've never heard or seen her before or the guys i mean we are Matt's best friends why wouldn't he tell us of her?" i asked trying to process the new information the the girl i had just met today.

"well from all i know is that Matt or his parents haven't spoken to nikkita in several years" she said looking down at me.

"thanks ray" i said as i hugged her before she left the bus.

when she left i just sat their thinking of what could have possibly been that bad that Matt and his parents haven't talked to their own daughter /sister. but the last thought that was on my mind before leaving for sound check was will i see her again?

this is the locket and ring i am talking about =] aren't they so beautiful?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s41/dontfearthedarkness/lg_12359.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll219/valance_barq/r7131.jpg
♠ ♠ ♠
ha ha the jimmy dearest part/line cracks me up lol but anyways
i have finally gotten an update of this written....
this one goes out to ray =]
so theirs your surprise that i owed you last week end lol
I'm sorry if this sucks its just that I'm sick =/
well getting over being sick
but neways comment plz
and subscribe?

love me