Tomorrow

Chapter 6

Matt’s pov

How could that guy just come up to me and expect me to forgive her? He obviously has no fucking clue what she has done or he wouldn’t be that smart and forgive her too even though she didn’t know him in the past.

I sighed once my anger escaped me. Should I believe that guy? Has she really changed? Or was he just saying that? God I feel so horrible if he went and told her that I hoped she was dead by now. I am the worst brother in the whole universe. Fuck!

Nikki’s pov

I have been cooped up in my bunk for about 3 hours now and zee is trying to convince me to come to the kick off barbeque. I don’t want to go but no is not an answer because he will just stick you over his shoulder and bring you there any ways. Just like now; I am over his shoulder not even trying to fight it or argue because I know I will never win. Zee set me down as Jake and Aiden went over to a band that I recognize as papa roach and some of Aiden. Aiden went to go get me a soda and josh is watching me amused laughing his ass off. Zee finally decided to sit down with me in his lap holding me tight.

“God Zee why did you have to bring me here? I don’t want to be here!” I whispered harshly

“I told you you’re not going to anti-social anymore. You are going to make new friends with the other bands here.” He warned me again

“Why Zee? I mean I don’t want to gain any friends than you and the rest of the band and Aiden’s dad. Im fine with you guys” I said back. It was the truth im afraid.

“How come you don’t want to meet any of us?” a voice said from behind us. I also heard a couple of “yeah why not’s?” I sighed and closed my eyes. Fine if Zee wants me to be sociable then I guess I can but im not letting them know anything personal.

“Because I don’t want to but I guess ill have to” was all I replied

“Yay!” one of them said clapping their hands childishly. I rolled my eyes

“Okay so im Brian, that’s Johnny, and that’s Zacky who’s acting like an idiot” Brian said pointing to each of them. I laughed a little and showed a smile when he said that but quickly stopped.

“This is Josh, im Nikki and this is zee” I said monotonously

“We know Zee already but you and josh we have heard about” Johnny said back smiling. I could tell he wanted to ask me something but I wasn’t sure what. So I just put on another fake smile and asked questions.

“Oh you do how?” I askedinterested

“He talked to us after our set for a little bit and we said we would see him here at the party” zacky said like it was obvious which he got a smack from Brian for. I just nodded my head with a fake smile again.

“What band are you from?” I once again asked

“We are from avenged sevenfold I play bass, brain plays lead, zacky plays rhythm, jimmy on drums, and matt sings” Johnny answered for me but it wasn’t until them that their names and band name clicked in my head. It was his band. How could I be so slow? Well there is no time to panic just get up and go before he- to late. Here he comes with that jimmy fellow and all these girls. Shit!

“hey guys what’s up?” matt came up to his band mates before sitting down and pulling a girl in his lap and all the other girls sat in their boys laps.

“Oh nothing just talking “Johnny replied taking a swig of his beer. The girls all noticed me and Zee and josh but were looking at me and him. I felt so awkward. I needed to get out of this place and now.

“Awe you two look so cute together” the one girl sitting on Johnny commented. I looked at her like she was crazy but it was defiantly a mistake. I would tell her Shes wrong but my throat feels like its swollen shut.Zee just chuckled and answered her.

“Oh no we are not dating! Shes just a close friend that I had to drag here. This is Nikki and im Zee and that’s josh. The other 2 are around here some where” he said looking around. It was then that Jimmy looked at me but not only him but me and matt’s eyes connected.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is part one of the party/ barbeque scene!
comments make me get motivated!! *hint hint*

well ttyl its 4 am im tired night!