Tomorrow

Chapter7

Nikki's Pov

It just felt like time had stopped and the whole world was deafly quiet because all i could hear was my heart rapidly pounding as if it were going to leap out of my chest. My continuous stare was broken when someone waved their hand in front of my face . Aiden was trying to hand me my soda but all i did was stare blankly at him.

"Okay what did you guys do to her?" he asked.

"i-it's m-m-ma-att" i stuttered.

"what?" he said confused then got what i meant. He then looked back at Matt to me. i finally had enough courage to talk to Matt after ten minutes of silence of our group.

"Hi Matt" i squeaked out. Nothing. He said nothing but started to grind his teeth. Val touched his shoulder but that triggered it.

"How the fuck could you just 'Hi Matt' me? How could you act like nothing is wrong at all! Do you know how much I worried about you?" he asked yelling at me. I couldn't speak.

"No because you were always laughing your ass off like nothing was wrong because you were always out getting high! And you say I'm the fucking cause of you going into drugs? Well fuck you! I did shit to you besides care! So tell me how the Fuck i was the cause of that hmm?" he screamed at me again making everyone back up but me and him. I was just sitting there listening to what he was saying. i was speechless and couldn't even speak.

" You know what all that shit doesn't matter anymore! To me your always going to be a Stupid, idiotic person that doesn't give a shit about anything or anybody but Drugs! You will always be that careless person and just a waste of space! Go fuck yourself and don't hi Matt again to be again don't even try talking to me!Your dead to me! you hear me? Dead!" He screamed at me again and took a step towards me and slapped my face.

People gasped around us and I knew my band was going to come by my side but I didn't want any of that.I put my hand up to stop them from coming and got up and turned around but before leaving the angry Matt I looked back over my shoulder for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry Matt" I whispered and left with my head down. I got to the bus just before tears fell from my eyes and crawled into my bunk pulling out my sketch pad.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow harsh words!
comment cause they are like the Rev's Drumming!
Banging!

- patti