Tomorrow

Chapter 9

Rays Pov

“Dude why did you run in and grab Jimmy like that? And why is there a passed out Matt’s sister on our bus?” Brian asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist staring at her. I just shook my head before I thought about it she had passed out from the heat.

“Dude Jimmy get that blanket off her she cant have it! Shes over heated… we need to cool her down get some ice” I said watching her and then turned away because she puked. Brian just went to the back not being able to watch her puke again. God how long was she in the heat it had to been a long time. I went to the sink and wet a cloth in cold water and stuck it on her forehead waiting for jimmy to hurry with the ice. He came running back with no ice.

“There’s no ice “ he simply said biting his lip. He does that when he’s nervous as I had found out. Okay no ice but what else will work?

“The shower! Pick her up and get her in the cold shower “ I said to jimmy snapping my fingers. He gently picked her up and brought her to the tiny bathroom. I turned it on and jimmy stood under it getting wet himself he held her under there carefully not to drown her.

“Just keep her in there jimmy I’ll be right back” I said going to the back of the bus to get a towel. When I went all eyes were on me.

“What?” I said impatiently.

“What are you guys doing?” Johnny asked

“Getting Jimmy a towel” I said like it wasn’t obvious. And walked back out to the bathroom where a teeth chattering Jimmy was. I’d figure it had been long enough in the shower because its been like 10 minutes. Jimmy set her down in the bottom of the tub and took the towel with small stuttered thanks. He went to go get dressed into warm clothes while I wondered what to do with her.

“Shes going to get a cold from being in those clothes you know” Val said from behind me.

“Yeah I know now that she’s cooled down can she borrow a pair of yours? You’re like the same size” I asked and she nodded and disappeared before coming back with boxers from one of the guys and a tang top. We helped take off her clothes and dress her but before that Val pointed out a tattoo on her arm. It was matt and im guessing her as a kid with the reason im starting new around it. I wonder the whole story behind it but I don’t think we will get the whole story because matt doesn’t talk about her and she won’t talk to him. I sighed and we finished dressing her and we both carried her to the bunks and stuck her in one. And went back to the backroom.

“how is she?” jimmy asked drying his hair with a towel. I shrugged.

“Shes asleep , cooled down and in a bunk… there’s not much you can do jimbo” I said giving him a small smile because he was so worried about her. I can see he cares about her and he barely knows her.

“Don’t waste your time taking care of her she won’t appreciate it” someone said. I turned to face a stern looking matt.

“Shes not gonna do anything but leave and go back to her band and be the old her again” Matt said taking a sip of his beer.

“Matt what did she do that made you so pissed off at her? I mean it couldn’t have been that bad right?” I asked him and everyone’s talking stopped around us.

“Not that bad? She fucking blames me for all of this! I did shit to her but care! And she has the fucking nerve to blame it one me?”He now stood up and was pissed off.

“Dude I didn’t mean to upset you I mean im just curious as to what she did... what did she blame on you? I mean you never talk about her and we have never seen her until now” I said in a smaller voice because matt pissed off is fucking scary!

“She blamed me for everything! Everything she has done! And you want to know why I never talk about her? hmmm? Because Shes not my fucking sister anymore! Shes not in my family anymore she’s a fucking disgrace to my family!” he fumed throwing his beer bottle against the wall just missing my head.

“Dude! You almost just fucking hit her! Calm the fuck down!” Brian said as he pulled me into him. Matt narrowed his eyes at him but before any words were said a door slammed shut. I went to the bunks to check on Nikki but she wasn’t there I went back to matt and pointed my finger at him.

“Are you happy now? Shes gone!” I screamed at him. Jimmy jumped up and went to go to the door but Matt pushed him back down.

“You go Sullivan and you’re out of the band” he threatened.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy shit!!
haha i left you with a clioff hanger...
well thats all for now...
until nect time
oh and this is for
That.Synyster.Smile aka tara