Status: This will be co-written :)

Bad Girls

Amorette- The Fashion Guru

Amorette posed in front of the full length mirror beside the small set and admired her latest creation. She'd matched her khaki shorts with the back side of a yellow tutu and a dark grey top under a corset belt. She adjusted her arm band before taking a seat in a director's chair that was placed in front of a small camera.

"Amorette Lafleur's the name and fashion is my game. By the way doll, forget about what your supervisor says, that is an amazing skirt. Personally, I would ditch those last season Manolos for a sexy pair of Louboutins but the homey look is good for you."

The girl standing behind the anchored camera looked down at her outfit and self consciously adjusted her skirt. Amorette flashed a coy smile before looking back at the camera.

"Anyway, I'm the nicest and most honest person I know. If you come to me about something you can expect me to answer you straight up..." With a pair of scissors she pulls from her pocket Amorette scratches her head. "What else am I supposed to say?"

The camera girl stared at how haphazardly Amorette was wielding the scissors. "How about why you chose to be on the show?"

Amorette waved the sharp tool around. "Oh right. Well, for some reason people say that I'm manipulative and under handed. I'm not really sure where they get that from since, like I said, I'm the nicest person I know. If you ask me, they're just jealous."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah. That could be the only reason. Half of the female population wants to raid my closet to wear my awesome gear while the other half wants to take my clothes and build a shrine dedicated to me." Amorette shook her head. "Sometimes it's not easy being me."

"There's actually a few questions the program wanted to ask," the girl said. "First, are you single?"

"Hmm. Today's Thursday? Yep, I'm single."

"What's one thing you couldn't leave the house without?"

Amorette rolled her eyes and lifted her scissors in a stabbing motion. "Hello? My scissors, duh."

The camera girl cleared her throat and shuffled backwards a bit. "Lastly, what do you think the other girls in the house will be like?"

"They probably will have your same taste in clothes which could potentially cause some drama. People who aren't trendy are gross to look at and should not be allowed to reproduce... but as long as they're willing to take my advice to heart, I don't see why I wouldn't get along with any of them."

"Is there anything else you'd like to add?"

Amorette snapped her fingers. "Yes. Um, Johnny, if you're watching this, everything Giselle said about me is true. I hope you're not heartbroken for too long because you're really hot and quite a catch even if you did use the telephone upside down several times. I guess that's it."

The camera girl hesitantly took back the body microphone and sighed with relief as she watched Amorette Lafleur walk out of the studio. She may look innocent in the face but under those crazy clothes was a heart of pure menace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?