He's Got Those Honest Eyes

1

“Come here.” I sighed after watching Gabe fiddle with his school tie for over five minutes, the time it had taken me to get completely ready while he still stood there in his boxers with only a white button up shirt and a twisted and knotted up tie.

He looked over at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes, looking confused as ever, before walking over to where I was sitting on my bed.

It was like any other Monday morning for us. Gabe can't wake up enough to get dressed without help, and I’m the one who’s there to help him.

I stood up when he was in front of my, and started working on getting his fingers out of the knots he had somehow worked around them.

“How you can manage to get dressed any other day I'm not here is besides me…” I said more to myself, but Gabe heard and let out one of his weird giggly laughs that he did when he found something particularly amusing.

I looked up at him and smiled widely before going back to work with the tie. I had to turn him around so he back was to me, and put my arms around his torso to actually get the tie looking the way it was supposed to. When that was taken care of, I let my chin rest on his shoulder and my hands moved down to settle just above is stomach.

“I gotta finish getting dressed Guillermo…” Gabe mumbled, using the name that made me grin to myself.

I reluctantly released him, and sat back down on the bed to watch him wrestle on a pair of black slacks, and then fiddle with his favorite gold studded belt until it was ‘perfect’.
“You ready Gabanti?” I asked stretching my arms above my head as I let out small yawn.
“As I’ll ever be on a Monday…”

I walked over to my bedroom door, grabbed my small messenger bag off of the floor, and then grabbed Gabe’s hand before walking down the stairs and out the front door.

As we walked, Gabe’s arm ended up around my shoulders, and mine was wrapped securely around his waist.

The walk from my house to the school was only five minutes, and so in no time at all, I found myself looking at the slate grey building that I had endured for the last three and a half years.
“Hey faggots.” Sneered a familiar voice, one that belonged to the football player that for some reason had a lot of issues with gays.

Gabe’s hold on me tightened ever so slightly, just enough for me to notice but not nearly enough to hurt. I curled closer to him as we walked, letting him led me away from Luke, and up the small set of stairs that led to the double doors leading into the school.

“Don’t let him scare you Guillermo. I’ll always be here to protect you.” Gabe said to me once we had reached the top step.

I turned and looked up at him, our brown eyes locking on one another’s. I smiled again, not able to keep the grin off of my face when Gabe was around me.

“I know you will Gabanti.” I said before tugging lightly on his tie, bringing his face closer to mine so I could kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know how i feel about this one.....
Tell me how you feel about it.