Status: Brainstorming and drafting.

Untitled

Chapter 2

I woke up at 8am. The damn sun was shining really bright really bright through the windows. I told myself for the millionth time that I need to buy blackout curtains. I went to the bathroom and peed, something I do as soon as I wake up and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I threw on my Party Poison jacket and walked to the Starbucks nearby. Yes, I went out with my spongebob pajamas and messy hair. I don’t tend to care what people think. It humors me. I ordered a grande decaf coffee. I drink coffee for the taste, not the buzz which some people find weird. I went to the park and sipped my coffee just taking in my surroundings. A Frisbee fell in front of me so I picked and returned it to the owner. We locked eyes and it was love at first sight…just kidding! That shit only happens in movies. I sat on a bench and studied people. It was funny how people acted when they didn’t know anyone was looking. There were these two guys and a girl and you could tell one really loved her because of how his eyes followed her everywhere. It sucked though because she seemed to be into the other dude who seemed to be a total asshole. It started to remind me of…so I left. I finished my coffee so on my way out I bought an ice cream cone. Nutritious breakfast, huh? When I got home I drew the pained eyes of that kid. I taped it up to my wall when I was done so he could watch me. Then I tore it down. I don’t want people watching me. I shredded his eyes like that girl shredded his heart.
After a while, I decided it was time for the cemetery. I got all pretty and decided to wear my Party Poison jacket instead of my leather one. I was going to take the bus but I realized I didn’t have my bus pass and I wasn’t gonna be the jerk who takes forever to pay with coins, so I walked. When I got there, I made my usual rounds. I brought along my sketchbook so I sat down on someone’s dead ass body and drew the field of never ending tombstones. Only after about 2 hours did I realize someone else was in the cemetery. His back was facing me so he didn’t know I was there. I walked toward him and around to the front of him. What I saw shocked me. He was absolutely beautiful. He had purple hair about my length, he had a scar on his neck, and he was skinny. He wore very tight black skinny jeans and was wearing a Jet Star jacket. His t-shirt underneath said simply “I’m gay”. I smiled, cute. His eyes were closed which I was glad about. His face was so beautifully at peace so I didn’t want to disrupt it with my sudden appearance. I created distance between us and sat down. I drew the beautiful creature sitting just yards away. My hand glided steadily along the paper, my eyes following. My eyes only changing focus to look up at him and get specific details of his face. His emotions, his happiness, his smile was all on paper. I must have been at it for hours because the sun was setting a beautiful sunset. I noticed the beautiful guy was gone too. I hadn’t looked up in a while, I had his features memorized. I walked back to the park and laid down on the grass to watch the rest of the sunset. It was almost as beautiful as the guy I saw today. I was absolutely at ease. After the sun was gone, I stayed and watched the stars sparkle. After a while, I realized I was extremely hungry. I went over to the diner. I ordered a burger, chicken parmesan, chicken fingers, and two milkshakes. “Hungry, are we?”
I looked up and smiled sheepishly, “Kinda.”
“Looks like more than kinda,” the waitress smirked at me. She glanced at my sketchbook. “You an artist?”
“I guess.”
“Indecisive. Cute,” she winked. I didn’t really want to flirt with her. She wouldn’t like me if she knew me.
“Can I have the check?” she looked slightly offended but she brought it over. I paid, thanked her, and left her a six dollar tip to make up for my disinterest. The whole walk home, I wondered about what the guy that I saw name could be. I couldn’t think of a name good enough for a beauty like him. I guess I’d just have to ask him myself someday. When I got home, I immediately turned on My Chemical Romance’s second album; laid down on my couch and let Gerard Way sing me to sleep. I slipped into a peaceful sleep and dreamt about the nameless beauty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I really want to know what people think.