Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter One

Tanya’s pov
“Bye Daddy, I’ll see you after school.” I kissed his cheek and hugged him goodbye.

“Have a good day.” He grinned and kissed my forehead.

I grabbed my backpack and got into the car that my dad had bought me for the sweet 16 last month. Once I pulled into the parking lot I noticed there was one car I hadn’t seen before, but I just shrugged it off figuring it was a new student’s car or something.

“Hey, Tan.” One of my peers smiled and waved.

I smiled and waved back before heading over to my locker. Quickly grabbing my binder and running off to Algebra.

***

When the last bell rang releasing all of the prisoners I mean students, I was ecstatic except for the fact I had to stay an hour after school to finish my test. Being pretty smart I finished in no time then headed outside into the parking lot that was dimly lit by two street lamps. The mysterious car was still parked in the same spot. There were only two cars in the student parking lot. One belonged to me and the other I didn’t know.

“Dad I’ll be home in a bit. Had to take a test.” I spoke to myself as I texted him what I had said.

He replied with, ‘Okay, see you soon.’

I smiled and headed towards my car but halfway there I heard a snap behind me as if someone had stepped on a tree branch. Turning on my heel I found that there was no one there at all.

“Your going crazy, Tanya.” I shook my head and continued to my car.

A hand covered my mouth and I quickly reacted by screaming and trying to hit whoever was touching me. But my screams were muffled and the man holding me was way stronger than me.

“Don’t fight me dear.” A husky voice whispered.

He ignored my fighting and carried me over to the mysterious car. He grabbed a hold of my hair and slammed me into the hood of the car. Before I had a chance to react he had handcuffs on my wrists behind my back and duck tape over my mouth.

“Don’t worry I won’t hurt you.” His voice seemed a bit gentler but I didn’t believe him since he had just slammed in into the hood of his car.

I let out a series of muffled cries for help but nothing worked. The man shoved me into the passenger side of the car and strapped me in with a seatbelt. Once he got in I had a better look at him. This man seemed familiar like someone that I had seen in my past. I only knew that because of his mesmerizing blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!