Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Twelve

Tanya’s pov
I woke up to hear breathing beside me. My first thought was that Jimmy had gotten me back somehow. Quickly I opened my eyes but turned to find my dad sleeping soundly beside me.

“Daddy!” I yelled, waking him up then wrapped my arms around him and began to cry about how much I had missed him.

He wrapped his arms around me and cried too. After a few minutes we both pulled apart just to look at each other. I probably looked like shit from crying.

“What did he do to you?” He asked in a demanding voice.

“He hit me once then he was all nice.” I sobbed.

Dad pulled me to his chest and calmingly rubbed my back, “I’ll make sure he pays for this.”

Once he said those words I cried even harder not just because he had Brian, but because part of me didn’t want him hurt. As much as it hurt to admit it to myself, it was true.

“He’s got Brian.” I cried.

He nodded, “We’ll find him. He’ll be alright, I promise.”

I knew he was talking about Brian but a part of me wished he was talking about Jimmy. He shushed me then kissed my forehead.

“It’ll all be alright soon, and look what I got.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out my necklace.

I took it from him and just stared down at it. Dad just smiled and looked at the necklace then back up to me but then his saw my neck where Jimmy’s necklace was.

“Where did you get that?” he asked.

“I..I…I took it. Because it was pretty.” I lied through my teeth.

He sighed, “That’s his necklace.”

“I know but……can I keep it?” I questioned.

He hesitated so I pulled on the puppy dog face and he finally caved, “Fine.”

“I’ll go get you something to eat.” He stood up and walked towards the door.

“Dad wait.” I called after him.

He turned, “What?”

“What really did happen to my mom?” I asked with pleading eyes.

He hesitated, “You look hungry, and you need to eat.”

Then he left the room while I burst into angry tears. He always avoided the topic, always. I didn’t bother wiping away the tears, I just walked out of the room and found him in the kitchen with my grandparents, Johnny, and Zacky.

“Tanya.” Zacky and Johnny smiled.

“Tanya, go shower and I’ll make breakfast. Pancakes, your favorite.” Dad smiled.

“Shut the fuck up, dad. I’ve always hated pancakes! You don’t even know me! You’re such an asshole! You never tell me about my mother or anything for that matter! Why was I even kidnapped? What did you fucking do that you can’t tell me about my mom or who the hell Jimmy is?” I screamed.

The room went silent for awhile. Everyone was in shock from how I had just been talking. Never in my whole life had I yelled at my dad for anything or even complained to him about something. After a few minute my dad cleared his throat, calling all attention to him.

“Tanya go to your room.” He growled not even looking at me.

“No.” I snapped.

“Tanya go to your room.” he repeated even louder.

“N. O. No!” I yelled.

“Go to your room!” He yelled back.

“Make me.” I stepped forward.

Before anyone was able to come in between us, his hand had already made a connection with my cheek. I fell back onto the linoleum and just held my cheek in pain.

“Tanya, I’m so sorry.” He apologized and quickly tried to help me up but I just shoved him away.

“Get away from me.” I bolted out of the room and to the guest room where I locked the door and dropped to my knees.

How could he hit me? I had never seen him hit anyone in his whole life like that. Sure he playfully hit one of the guys for playfully shoved Kim but, never had he laid his hands on anyone violently……………..or had he?