Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Sixteen

Jimmy’s pov
I sat downstairs for hours, surprised that Tanya didn’t come down after me. I was glad she didn’t though, I didn’t want her to see me cry over her mom or Leana. I didn’t know how exactly to explain the story to her. I knew the story Matt had told everyone about Leana stabbing Val, but that was a lie. I knew the truth and wanted to tell her but it broke my heart to even think about it.

“Jimmy.” Her voice came from the bottom of the stairs.

I quickly pushed the tears away and glanced over at her, “What?”

It came out a bit harsher than I intended it to.

Tanya bit her lip and glanced at the floor, “What do you want for dinner?”

I raised an eyebrow at her, I had always done the cooking. Why did she want to do it all of a sudden?

“Um, whatever is fine.” I furrowed my eyebrows at her before turning back to my piano.

I could feel her eyes burning holes into the back of my skull for a few minutes before she turned and walked up the stairs, slamming the door behind her. I sighed and began to play again, letting my emotions come out through the keys.

Image

Tanya’s pov
I rolled my eye and slammed the door behind me. I was just trying to be nice and make him dinner. I angrily opened the freezer and pulled out a bag of chicken strips and tied my hair up into a high ponytail, while the sound of singing came from down stairs.

A darkened, dim-lit hallway 'till
Blacklights and figures fly out
Perfect expression of theater
And how I've tasted my on blood

And I've taken and you've given
Wilting away and it won't be long 'till
My visions are clear and the passion,
The bodies, sucks you in I feel
This violence consume me endlessly
I can't leave the sight of this for
Retrospect and tingling with the gain
I seem all small with darkened-eyes
that gives us power over souls

I can't leave the sight of this for
retrospect, failings, failings, failings,
And failings, failings, failings

I've been allotted night, the other thing is
The flesh at risk y'all keep nothing for me
I will do right, to raise this flesh y'all
Bring nothing for me

Enter a building of fear to please show them
How to live, white-eyes are burning your skin,
With the envy of the dead

And I've taken and you've given,
Wilting away and it wont be long until
my visions are clear and the passion,
The bodies, sucks you in I feel this violence consume me, endlessly
I can't leave the sight of this for
Retrospect and tingling with the gain,
I seem much more with darkened eyes,
That gives us power over souls

I can leave my ignorance behind with you
Failings, failings, failings,
And failings, failings, failings

As light then fills the sky with tears
When boiling light hits the skin, erase the
Memory of the light, ignore the object above woods

Midnight, I pray that this is much more
Than a dream, my little door to worlds
Has damned us all to hell

Every time I look into the mirror,
I see it in my face
I'm possessed by the goblin child
Who'll destroy the human race, though,
I haven't forgotten hope
I know the ancient lore,
God will strike me down
To Hell, forevermore

Into the burial shroud,
(Ignore love and peace)
With his mark upon my flesh
(Ignore love and peace)
So beat the darkest heart
(Ignore love and peace)
Beyond a careful wall
(Ignore love and peace)


I shoved the plate of chicken strips into the oven and punched in some numbers. The music stopped and I heard him coming up. I watched the door to see if he would open it but instead he just stopped and I could hear him walking right back down the stairs, then up before going back down again. This went on for at least ten minute before finally he opened the door and peeked his head around the corner. I crossed my arms over my chest and sent a glare his way. He put his head down and shuffled over to the counter and sat down. He looked like he was about to say something but I just flipped on the radio and let Thanks For Nothing, by The Downtown Fiction play through the speakers.

“Maybe you should focus on the chicken strips.” Jimmy spoke up.

I glared, “Don’t tell me how to make chicken strips.”

“Fine but if you burn them it’s not my fault.” He rolled his eyes.

“I will not burn them!” I snapped.

“You already are.” He glared at me.

“I am not! Just shut up and get out of the kitchen!” I screamed.

He stood up and glared, “Well sorry I forgot you own this room!”

“You sexist!” I grabbed a spoon off the counter and chucked it at him.

It hit the back of his head and he stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to face me with an angry look on his face. He grabbed the vase on the table next to him and threw it at me. I ducked and jumped over the counter to attack him. He threw me off and into a wall before lunging at me. I kicked him in the face and tossed him down onto the floor before decking him in the face. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled as hard as he could to try and get me off of him. I felt like he was about to pull out a chunk of my hair so I hocked a lougie and spit it directly into his eye. He let go to wipe his eye and I took the opportunity to knee him in the stomach and got up before running back into the kitchen. Jimmy chased after me and tackled me to the ground. We both began punching each other and rolling around on the floor, low blows and harsh words exchanged between the two of us. It was getting pretty violent when smoke began to fill the kitchen.

“Shit!” I screamed and kicked him in the nuts and limped over to grab the chicken strips out of the oven.

I screamed out in pain and dropped the pan when I realized that I forgot a hot pad and the metal burned my palm.

Jimmy laughed, “Idiot!”

I pushed aside the pain for a second to kick that pan at his face. He howled in pain and I turned on the water trying to cool down my burns. Jimmy grabbed a hold of my ankle and pulled me down on top of him, making the water spray everywhere. I groaned when both of our foreheads hit each other then we just stared at each other for a few minutes before cracking a smile and laughing.

“My hands hurt.” I laughed softly.

“Well so do my balls!” Jimmy exclaimed.

We burst into laughter then got up to clean each other’s wounds and the kitchen. When that was done we headed into the bedroom to let’s just say make up, if you know what I mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!! The next update should be either in a few days or next week.

The song he was singing: