Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Nineteen

Tanya’s pov
Ever sat on the edge of the bathtub with a pregnancy test that will determine your fate just sitting on the edge of the sink next to you? Yeah that’s the situation I’m in right now. Oh and did I mention that Jimmy’s sitting on the closed toilet seat lid not saying anything? He’s completely blocking me out and staring at the floor like it’s so interesting. Three minutes left, this is official the longest five minutes I’ve ever had in my whole entire life. I started thinking about my dad, he would kill me if he found out I was pregnant……well no not really but he’d probably a mixture of really pissed off and disappointed. Kim would probably not really know what to think. Zacky and Johnny would probably disappointed at first then they would be pretty damn excited, and Brian……damn, was Brian even alive? I hadn’t seen him since the whole running away in Paris thing. There’s no doubt in my mind that Brian would have supported me through all of this if I was pregnant or not, he was the guy I always went to. He knew basically everything about me, even who my first kiss was with.

The little beeping noise distracted me from my thoughts. Jimmy’s eyes finally lifted from the floor and went in the direction of the test. I shakily stood up and took a deep breath before looking down to see a blue minus sign. Sighing out of relief I shook my head no and smiled a bit. Jimmy stood up and looked then smiled at me. He did look slightly disappointed but he just hugged me tight and gave me a small kiss.

“I love you.” He whispered in my right ear.

I smiled, every time he said that to me I could feel the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

“I love you too.” I whispered back, gently leaning against him.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before he lifted me up in his arms and carried me to our room to sleep. Which actually was a good idea cause I was pretty worn out from the pregnancy scare. After a while Jimmy fell asleep but I was still wide awake. Too bad there wasn’t any hot chocolate in the house, Jimmy and I both forgot to pick some up. I glanced over to the nightstand and saw his keys laying there. I bit my lip and decided I’d be back in no time, and its not like I’m just running away. There’s no way I could, I fell head over heels for this guy and there’s no way I’m leaving him until he wants me to go. Sounds sort of fucked up but it’s true.

I quickly reached over Jimmy and grabbed his keys then threw on a black wig and a outfit that I wouldn’t really ever wear if I was being myself. Clutching the keys in my hand I ran down the stairs and got into the car, started up then pulled out of the driveway making sure not to hit anything. My heart started racing as I got on the freeway to get to the store. The stereo blasted a song by The Doors as I pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store. I slipped a pair of sunglasses over my eyes and played with the necklace that Jimmy had given me a while back. Before I walked inside I slipped the necklace inside of my shirt so it didn’t show.

“Ma’am can I help you?” One of the workers asked.

I shook my head no and sent him a small smile before walking towards the isle that contained my hot chocolate mix. Right as I got there I saw the petite woman I had gotten used to know as Kim. She looked like hell, and right next to her was my dad. He looked worse, almost like death himself. I stayed still and tried to act casual.

“Remember how Tanya used to drink this every night?” Kim asked on the verge of tears.

Dad just nodded and looked at the floor with a mixture of sadness and anger in his eyes. I blacked out of the isle and walked around on the other side of the store before coming back to see that they weren’t there anymore. I sighed and grabbed my hot chocolate mix before heading off to the cash registers. I looked down at the mix in my hands but when I looked back up I slammed strait into someone almost knocking them over.

“Oh Jesus, I’m sorry.” I apologized looking up to find who was staring down at me.

“Tanya?”
♠ ♠ ♠
updates will be slow, my great grandmother passed away today <3 R.I.P.