Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Two

Matt’s pov
It was midnight and Tanya still wasn’t home.

“If she isn’t home in five minutes I’m going to look for her.” I said to my future wife Kim.

She frowned softly, “I don’t know where she would have gone.”

I counted off five minutes then grabbed my coat and car keys. It only took me a matter of minutes to find her car in the school parking lot. I noticed there were fresh tire marks as if someone had hauled ass out of here. I bent down on the ground and picked up the necklace that I had given Tanya for her fourth birthday, she never took it off even when she was in the hospital she refused to have it taken off.

“Where are you?” I asked myself as I ran my fingers over the necklace.

I knew for a fact that Tanya would never do something like this. She wasn’t the type of girl to just get into someone’s car so the only logical explanation is that she was taken by force. Quickly I dialed Syn’s number.

“Round up the guys and get to my house. Tanya’s missing.” I spoke then hung up before he could respond.

I put the necklace in my pocket and hooked Tanya’s car up to mine before driving it back to the house. All I could think about was who in the world would steel my daughter?

***

Minutes after I arrived at the house Syn, Zacky, and Johnny all showed up. Kim was shook up as well, even if she wasn’t Tanya’s birth mother.

“Who would take her?” Syn asked balling his hands up into fists.

Johnny opened the front door and took out a carton of cigarettes, “I don’t know but……hey what’s this?”

We all looked to see Johnny holding a note.

“What’s it say, short shit?” Zacky asked taking the note.

Dear Matt,
I have taken Tanya hostage. This isn‘t a negotiation for money Shadz, this is about what you took from me years ago and death isn‘t something that you can just bring someone back from. Don‘t bother looking because by the time your reading this we‘re already to far away. Enjoy the remainder of your life


“What did you do? Who did you kill?” Kim’s eyes got big.

I looked towards the floor anger, and guilt coursing through my veins, “Leana.”

Everyone stared at me, “After we kicked Jimmy for his drug addiction I killed Leana. But I had a reason, she was outraged that we kicked him out so she tried to kill Valary. At the time Val was pregnant with Tanya, I couldn’t let her tear apart our family. She was the one who stabbed Val 50 times in her heart. I got there just before she could stab her stomach and shot Leana in the head. The hospital could only save Tanya, Val wasn’t even alive to see her daughter be born.”

I felt tears in my eyes and quickly left the room. I needed to be alone, so I went to Tanya’s room, kicked off my shoes and crawled onto her bed. It felt so empty here without hearing laughter, talking, or music. I could remember coming in when she was younger and reading her bed time stories.

~Flashback~

”Daddy will you read me a nigh-nigh time story?” Tanya asked batting her eye lashes wildly.

I smiled down at her, “Of course, which one?”

“Um…the one about the bears in the forest and um the girl?” Tanya replied trying to think of the name.

“Goldilocks and the three bears?” I laughed softly and tucked her in.

Tanya nodded, “Yeah! That one.”

I began to tell her the story when I was half way done I noticed that she was snoring softly, showing me that she had fallen asleep. I let a smile grace my lips when I realized how much she reminded me of Val.

“I love you.” I whispered and kissed her forehead before turning off the light and walking out of her room.


~End Of Flashback~

“I’ll find you, I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!

Tanya‘s necklace