Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Twenty

Tanya’s pov
I stared up into the hazel eyes of my father. His gaze made me feel as if I were a small child who had just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I had to think quick once Kim came around the corner and stared at me with the same look my dad had.

“Tanya?”

I shook my head quick once, “Who?”

Kim put her hand on dad’s back and gave it a small pat, “Oh, sorry, it’s just you look a bit like someone we know.”

I sent them both a weak smile.

Dad kept staring at me with the most confused look I’ve ever seen. Kim cleared her throat and dad shook his head.

“Sorry, have a nice day.” He said.

I nodded and wished them a good day as well, before paying for my hot chocolate and getting the hell out of there.

***

Matt’s pov
I wrote down the license plate number on the car that the girl that looked so much like Tanya was driving. Quickly I made a mental note to text the Berry brothers about the car. They could hack the system and see exactly who the girl was or who the car was licensed to. Kim acted like the whole thing was just a simple mistake of identity, but I knew better than that.

“Matt, are you okay?” Kim asked with concern in her voice.

“Yeah, just thinking about going over to Brian’s house. To see if we can start up a game of golf while the weather is still good.” I lied right through my teeth.

She looked satisfied with my answer and leaned back into her seat, trying to relax. I kept thinking about that girl, she looked exactly like Tanya. The only differences were that she had black hair and dressed differently then Tanya ever would, if she was being herself. The string around her neck that I could see looked exactly like the necklace Jimmy used to wear when we were in High School. It was his lucky charm as he called it. I could still remember the moments that Leana and I had together.

~flash back~
”Conservatives are anti-abortion. I don‘t have a problem with abortion!” Jimmy ranted like he usually did after a anti-abortionist attacked him on her beliefs in the mall.

Leana next to his side like usual, it was almost as if she was glued there. She had her eyes fixated on the ground, but once I laughed at Jimmy‘s ranting she looked up and sent me a small smile.

“We can never be serious…what‘s wrong with us?” I joked.

Leana let out a small giggle which made me grin in her direction. Of course it went unnoticed like it usually did. She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear then sent me a flirtatious smile. Jimmy pulled her closer to his side which made me narrow my eyes slightly but I tried to remain calm on the outside.

“Where do you think we’ll be in a few years?” Val asked making herself known.

Her stomach was almost as big as a very large watermelon. She was due to pop in about a week. I couldn’t be more excited about the baby but Val and I weren’t working out as well as I had originally thought when we first got together.

I shrugged and let Zacky answer, “Well lady shadows, Johnny’s gonna be in space, the Rev’s in jail, Synyster’s in Germany, Shadows knocks down walls for no apparent reason, and I cure caner then forget how I did it.”

We all cracked up at that and Val leaned into my side causing me to stiffen a bit but I put my arm around her just to make it look like we were just a normal, happy couple.

It made me sick to even think about having a relationship with Val. I had made up my mind to take out baby girl once she was born, and Leana then get the hell out of here. We could live out our lives together.

“Jeez Val, you ready to pop yet? Are you even supposed to be outside?” Brian asked.

Val laughed and placed her hand over her stomach, “Only about a week left until our little girl is here.”

She gave me a sweet look that seemed sick to me. It disgusted me to see how she was acting as if I was going to put a ring on hr finger anytime soon. I’ll admit she is a beautiful woman but not the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, no the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with is in the arms of my best friend.

“When that little girl gets here, Shadz is gonna spoil her rotten.” Johnny laughed.

I chuckled and shook my head yes, “Hell yeah.”

Val rolled her eyes as everyone else laughed.

“What do you plan on naming the little one?” Brian asked getting down in front of Val and placing a hand over her stomach.

Val grinned, “Annabelle Sanders.”

I shook my head no, “Tanya Sanders.”

Val huffed, obviously not happen with my choice for names.

“I like it.” Leana spoke up, making me grin.

Val rolled her eyes and snapped, “Well it’s not your choice is it?”

“Calm yo tits, Val! LeLe was just putting in an opinion.” Jimmy defended.

Val scoffed and looked at me for defense.

I just shrugged, “What? It was just an opinion.”

“Whatever, I’ll be inside.” Val snapped and got up before walking inside of the house.

The guys noticed Val and I weren’t really on good terms right now but they weren’t saying anything. Leana looked up at me and smiled. I stared into her stunning eyes and grinned. She mouthed “I love you.” before turning saying goodbye and leaving the group.


~end of flashback~

“Matt, are you just going to head over to Brian‘s?” Kim asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned and looked at her then noticed we were parked in the driveway, I zoned out that whole time it took to get back from the store.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

She sighed and quickly took the groceries inside of the house, not saying another word to me. I sighed, this relationship was starting to crumble apart. I knew it and somehow I knew that she knew it as well. I backed out of the driveway and drove off towards Brian’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got home from my grandma's funeral a couple days ago. Updates might be slow but please don't unsubscribe.