Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Three

Tanya’s pov
I woke up to find I was in a bed room that didn’t belong to me or anyone I knew. Automatically I reached up to touch my necklace, which is what I do when I’m scared but I found that my beloved necklace was missing. It must have fallen off when that blue eyed asshole shoved me against that car. I got out of the bed to find that I wasn’t wearing the clothes I was when I had been kidnapped. Instead I was in a pair of BVB shorts and a purple tank top which had a black bat over my chest. Carefully I tiptoed out of the room looking both ways before proceeding down the stairs. All I wanted to know is what is going on and why have I been kidnapped. If this was for money then I knew that I should be home in no time, my dad would give the world for me.

“I wouldn’t if I were you. Acres and acres of forest the only way you’ll get out is death.” His voice spoke causing me to freeze halfway to the door.

I spun around to find the man with the mesmerizing blue eyes which were outlined by a dark charcoal color. He was very tall and lanky. His hair was jet black and cut in a very odd way but somehow so perfect for him. He had an industrial on his left ear and a labret. A long-sleeved black shirt adorned his chest, the sleeves were pushed up to his elbow showing off the tattoos on his arms which meant he probably had more than the tattoo of the handcuffs around his neck. His wrists were decorated with bracelets and a watch over his fingerless gloves. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a studded belt hanging off of his hips while another around his waist, but his pants were hanging off a bit showing off the grey boxers underneath, and on his feet was a pair of black and white converse.

“Food’s in the kitchen” he pointed to one of the rooms “By the way there’s high tech security all around here, so good luck getting out without being spotted.”

He turned and walked into the kitchen. I flung the door open to be met by two large men holding guns, locked and loaded ready to kill. I gulped and backed up shutting the door behind me. I wouldn’t cry I was too strong to cry.

Okay think Tanya, you’ve seen lots of kidnapper movies how do they all escape? I thought to myself.

“Make him fall in love with you.” I whispered so softly that I barely heard it.

I took a deep breath before turning and walking into the kitchen. Jimmy stood over the stove flipping pancakes. I cautiously took a seat on one of the stools and watched him.

“I don’t like pancakes.” I said randomly.

He cracked a smile, “I know these aren’t for you.” he reached to the other side of the counter and handed me a plate of eggs, “These are for you.”

I took the plate and fork that he handed me but carefully picked at the eggs.

He chuckled at me, “They’re not poisoned.”

I bit my lip not sure whether to trust him or not. He must have read my mind because he grabbed another fork and took a bit out of my eggs, chewed, then swallowed.

“See, now eat up.” He pointed to the eggs.

My stomach growled and I did what he told me too. The eggs were probably the best I’ve ever eaten besides Johnny’s.

“We’ll Tanya, I know you but you don’t know me. I’m Jimmy.” He held his hand out for me to shake, putting on a friendly smile.

I raised an eyebrow at him before lightly shaking his hand. How did he know me? What exactly did he want with me? Hopefully I would find out soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!

<3 <3 <3