Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Four

Matt’s pov
I’ve called police all over. There have been non stop search parties for three weeks. Almost everyone in the community was trying to help us find Tanya. Behind my back I could hear the voices. They were talking about me, saying I should give up. I would never give up on Tanya, never.

Tanya’s pov
Jimmy and I had been in this house for a total of about three weeks. He left sometimes to get more food and other stuff but I always had people watching me. Sometimes I got a bit scared and still reached up to my neck only to remember that my necklace isn’t there. While we were watching a scary movie I kept reaching up to my neck.

“What are you doing?” Jimmy asked.

I touched the spot on my neck where I would usually feel the cool metal of my necklace.

“It’s nothing.” I shook my head and turned my attention back to the TV.

Jimmy gently grabbed a hold of my face and forced me to look at him.

“Tanya. Tell me what’s wrong.” He ordered.

I sighed, “We’ll I had this necklace that my dad gave me when I was around four. And I think you knocked it off when you kidnapped me. So when I’m scared I usually reach up to touch it but it’s not there….”

Jimmy cringed a bit when I used the words dad and kidnapped. He gave me a sympathetic look then kissed my forehead. It disgusted me to feel his slimy hands on me. He acted as if I had gone with him willingly or something like that. But I was going along with it just for the sake of earning his trust.

I didn’t care if it would take me a few years to earn his trust, as long as I got out of here. Better late then never, right?

“See this?” Jimmy asked pulling out a cross on a black and white string out.

I nodded and gave him a confused look.

“I never take this off, and I mean never. This is my good luck charm, and I’ve had this for as long as I can remember. So I’ll tell you what. If you want I’ll let you wear it as long as you promise to take care of it.” Jimmy unclasped the necklace and put it around my own.

I marveled at its beauty and how much he seemed to love it, yet he was letting me wear it and i was practically a stranger. My fingers felt the cool metal of the cross, and I automatically began to feel a bit better. The stringers were a bit worn but it was still the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

“Thank you.” I choked out and wrapped my arms around him.

He hesitated before returning the hug. It lasted for several minutes before we both pulled away. The cool metal made me feel safe even if I was being held against my will. During the rest of the movie through my peripheral vision I could see Jimmy glancing at me with a loving smile. My mind was shouting ‘yes! He’s falling for it!’ while my heart was screaming, ‘he’s not the only one falling in love! You are too!’
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!

What do you think will happen next??? Predictions?