Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Nine

Brian’s pov
As we boarded onto the private plane, I prayed in my mind that one of the guys found the coordinates I had left them. Tanya was passed out in Jimmy’s arms. I was surprised at how much he already knew about her. Plus the fact that she seemed to be getting along with him so well, as if he had brain washed her. I would do whatever I could to get her back home, even if it meant I had to be taken out in the process.

***

Tanya’s pov
I opened my eyes to find that I was on a plane. Jimmy was asleep right next to me and Brian was reading a magazine across from us. I carefully crawled over Jimmy without waking him up, then walked over to Brian. He motioned for me to go to the bathroom. We both walked inside and he locked the door.

“I’m gonna get you out of here. When it’s time the word is, funky town. When I say that I want you to run as fast as you can away from Jimmy and find a pay phone, then call this number.” He handed me a piece of paper.

He then turned around, unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom. Brian walked away like nothing ever happened. I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and thought about seeing my dad, the guys, and Kim again. Even if she wasn’t my real mom.

I didn’t know much about my real mom other than her name was Valary and that I looked a bit like her. Dad never told me a lot about her, he would avoid the topic at all costs. Usually distracting me with shopping or convincing me that I had to go hang out with one of the guys.

“Tanya are you okay? Your not getting sick are you?” Jimmy knocked on the door, startling me.

“Yeah I’m fine, just fixing my make up.” I lied.

I took a deep breath then opened the door to come face to face with Jimmy. He smiled and lightly touched the pad of his thumb to my cheek.

“You’ve got her eyes.” He whispered.

I blushed and looked down, but he lifted my face back up to look at him.

“Your so beautiful.” He mumbled then before I could figure out what was happening he kissed me.

I stiffened for a moment before kissing back. A part of me said I was only doing it because he might trust me more but the other part of me said that I wanted it just as much as he did. Jimmy pulled away and chuckled nervously.

“Sorry about that.” He apologized.

I nodded, “it’s okay.”

He walked to he front and I went back to the seats. Brian was sleeping or pretending to be sleeping. I took a seat next to him and decided just to rest for a minute and before I knew it, I was asleep.

***

Matt’s pov
I kicked open the door to the house. Dead guards laying all over the ground. We called in everyone we knew that was willing to help us. Zacky and Johnny came in behind me, covered in the guards blood and holding their guns.

“Tanya!” I yelled.

There was no answer so I walked around kicking in doors until I found Jimmy’s office. There was nothing really important in his drawers except for the one that had a lock on it. Johnny picked the lock and opened the drawer up.

“What is it?” Zacky asked looking into the drawer.

I smiled and pulled out the journal. I didn’t hesitate to open it up and turn to the last thing he had written.

I‘m taking Tanya to Paris. I think I‘m in love with her. It‘s only a matter of time before she falls for me. No one can take her away from me.

I gripped onto the journal as tight as I could, “Come on, we’re going to Paris.”

We walked out of the house and met back with the team we had assembled. We called in a few favors and got a private jet to take us to Paris. I was going to kill him for not only myself and Val but for Tanya, because of his crazy ex Tanya didn’t have a mother. I would make him regret ever being born.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just an update on me,
i've had five friends die in the last four months. Each one of them in a car accident, so life basically sucks for me right now.
Yeah................................that was it.
R.I.P. Dustin <3
R.I.P. Taylor <3
R.I.P. Taylor <3
R.I.P. Bree <3
R.I.P. Carl <3

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

Your support means a lot to me!!!