Too Early Unknown and Known Too Late

March 12th, 2011

Dear Diary,

I’m new at this, so don’t get upset. My name is Berlin Murphy and I’ll be writing in you for a little while to vent off some steam. My soul mate is Tucker Milloy but he has no idea I exist, or at least that’s what I think. Its probably because I’m always reading in the library and not out at lunch with the rest of the normal people. Literally, its just me and Mr. Daniels, the librarian. Today was pretty much the same. Four classes, lunch, then three more classes. My 7th hour is drama but guess who walks in? Yeah, Tucker. Apparently, he joined drama club this semester and today was auditions for Romeo and Juliet. Perfect timing, right? So, he did pretty good. His voice was absolutely right for the lines and it was pretty scary. Ms. Dawson had no choice but to make him Romeo and sadly enough, I was Juliet. He missed the female auditions so he didn’t know it was me yet and I intended on keeping it that way until the actual rehearsals tomorrow. Why? Well, because I know he’d probably back out of it today and once you reached the first auditions, you’re locked in. Maybe that’ll keep him from leaving.

xo, Berlin
♠ ♠ ♠
Each chapter is a small journal entry.