Status: Active. Don't like, dont read

The World of Quizilla

AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO MY EXTREMELY HOT ENEMY?!

This morning I woke up to my mother yelling at me. "BELLA! GET DOWN HERE!"

My name is Isabella Green even though its obvious now. I'm 15 years old an have brown hair and brown eyes like most of the world OH and I'm also emo which makes everyone at my school hate me.

Now downstairs I found Danny, the hot popular jerk that always bullys me at school with his mom and dad. My dad says "Bella. You're arranged to be married to Danny." And then I'm all like "BITCH-HELL NO!"

But I still have to.

And before even the climax of the story, Danny and me fall in total, unconditional LOVE and we end up having hot sex.

THEN this awesome hot new guy comes to the school before Danny is married to me. I fall in love with the new guy named Jake, and Danny gets mad so he punches him in the face.

Then somehow it makes me want to love Danny even more because it means he LOOOOOVVVVVEEESSSSSSS MMMEEEE!

So we get married, then I figure out I'm pregnant! YAAAYYYY!!!!!

Happy endings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. It makes me sick to think this is how Quizilla writes.\
Oh well.
This is how arranged marriage story goes when the girl and guy hate each other.