Status: Active. Don't like, dont read

The World of Quizilla

Don't even get me STARTED on their titles!

Their titles.

Ugh!

So I ventured their world, thankfully disguised as one of them. It was a filthy and SCARY place. Anyways, I made it to their library, and asked the librarian if they had any books on vampires.

This is what I found;

Vampire Eyes

Vampire Fangs

A bloody vampire story

A vampires undying love for blood

My life with a vampire...

I especially just love the last one's title because its stupid. Its basically saying 'oh look at my life with a vampire. I wonder if its gonna go good or bad...'
Well OBVIOUSLY someone needs to take down this site.
Due to that its teennicks website, I researched books for Degrassi

A very Degrassi Hogwarts Why would they insult J.K. Rowling?!

Degrassi #1 The Move Gee. I wonder if they MOVE so they go to degrassi.

Being the new girl Rocks\A Degrassi love story feat JT whoa. New girl? How original.

A New Start: A Degrassi Story - Moving is a hard thing to deal with..... Can they think of ANY kind of opening without being the new girl?

So yah. DEGRASSI DEGRASSI DEGRASSI. Don't judge me, but I sometimes watch that show. Just because there are some cute guys in it. And some of the episodes give me ideas for stories.

Moving on, I researched the term 'Emo'. Most of them are quizzes consisting of 'Are you emo?' 'What emo band are you?' stuff like that. I don't know WHY anyone would want to be labeled emo. It's really not that cool. Everyone thinks you're a freak. Trust me when I say that. I use to be. Anyways, the stories that I could find;

The Wizard of Emo

Emo Dog ???

Don't you just love emo boys? Why yes I do. But you keep ruining them for me.

Emo Hearts can't love... Bitch, please.

10 WAYS TO KNOW YOUR BOYFRIEND IS EMO. .....really?

Lindsey the Poseur...And(!) Her Little Emo Boyfriend

So that's what I found. Now, off to the stupidest stories with the stupidest titles!!
Topic; arranged marriages.
This is what I found;

Arranged Marriages ... i HATE them! Know why? I'm in one

Arranged Marriages... weird, much?

The joys of arranged marriages..NOT!

~Info~ Animal Crackers Should Not Get You Into Arranged Marriages With Your Enemy!!!

I thought arranged marriages were a thing of the past! Well no. It's not. India's marriages are 98% arranged. To this day.

Arranged Marriages SUCK!...Don't they? WELL MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ARRANGED MARRIAGES TO HARRY POTTER STORIES!!!!? This is a quiz, but it just made me laugh so hard.

I think arranged marriages suck,but then again...(Harry Potter) Lookie what I found. Someone might want to alert quiz girl that there's a story about Harry Potter arranged marriage.

Arranged Marriages should be illegal.......especially to a Malfoy Well look at that too! -_-

I have an arranged marriage to the boy of my dreams...Yet, he has a secret. A pretty big secret. GEE, I WONDER IF HES A VAMPIRE.

~An Arranged Marriage to the Vampire Prince: Will I survive this nightmare? Let hope not.

An Arranged Marriage To The One And Only Jerk.

I'm Having An Arranged Marriage To The School Bad Boy, Then I Also Learn He's A Vampire

Oh sweet jesus. -_- thank god I'm almost done venturing out in Quizilla. I don't think I can take much more of this. Whew. Hm....I'll start clicking 'read a random story' and show you what comes up.

In love with a gorgeous lunatic

[Unfair ~ A Teen Wolf| Derek Hale Love Story]

Hetalia 7 Minutes In Heaven [North Korea]

Summer Love GEE. I WONDER WHAT SEASON IT IS.

A Place For My Head;-Draco Malfoy

Stupid Alpha Won't Let Me Leave...Something About A Soulmate? -__-

Do no Evil, Date no Evil [Chapter 23. Juvenile Delinquent School Romance] NO! I thought it was a story about 2 toddlers falling in love...

Till Death Do Us Part...Or Not

I've lost all my memories in a car accident, and now I'm staying with the guy that hit me! And he's too hot to hate! ...Really? Your character was emo...and apparently she's stubborn. Stubborn girls do not stay with guys who caused you to lose your memory because he crashed into you with his car. Even if she did lose her memory.

NOW, LETS TALK ABOUT THOSE STUPID 1 hour/7 minutes in heaven quizzes/stories.

I had to research them. UGH! xP Kill me now.
Anyways, they're so stupid.

You end up in a closet with a guy, and he acts all nice and sweet. BITCH, PLEASE. I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THIS GAME IN REALITY, AND I KNOW HOW IT GOES.

No! He does not act all nice and sweet and asks you to be his girlfriend by the end of the 7 minutes of doing nothing!! He tries to rip your clothes off or make out with you if you like it or not. Because it's suppose to be a total stranger you go in the closet with, not a friend. Idiots.

And then it only ends with them talking, or kissing passionately, then the friend opens the door and he asks you to be his girlfriend. It ends with 1 year later, where they get married and have 3 kids. OH HOW SWEET.

But seriously, the people that actually look for stuff, is looking for reading porn. Not some sweet little story where they end up happily ever after. So either stop making those stories, or stop making those stories.

And maybe get a life while you're at it.

Well I told you not to get me started on the titles of their stories. They're predictable. I HAVE AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO THE SCHOOL JERK?!...AND HES A VAMPIRE?!....hes also hot

Just because you think hes hot doesn't mean you'll end up happily ever after, or he will, or for anyone for that matter. He is the SCHOOL JERK in your eyes. NO, if he was that, he would not totally open up to you right away and show him his true feelings. NO, you both wouldn't be adjusted to the fact of getting married after 2 days.

Well I'm done here.
I might have to make a trip to the hospital though.
I can't deal with Quizilla that badly... O.o

Please....
don't make me
go back there. O.o