Status: Active. Don't like, dont read

The World of Quizilla

Draco Malfoy

Hello my name is Rain Potter. I'm Harry Potter's unknown twin sister and I'm attending my very first year at Hogwarts. I'm 15 and in Gryffindor. I have no friends until I finally meet my brother Harry Potter, and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.

I have jet black hair, and my mother's eyes. I also have a scar in the same place Harry does for no reason at all. Oh, and Don't forget like every other story like this has-I'M EMO.

So as I'm walking to Potions, a blonde boy shoves into me and sneers "Get out of my way emo." I swoon that he knows that I'm emo, even though every person in the school thinks so because I wear so much eyeliner that a raccoon would think I'm a relative.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. FILLER CHAPTERS ARE WHAT KEEPS ME OCCUPIED, DID YOU KNOW THAT?!

After I learn the blonde's name, Draco Malfoy, I'm insulted by him. I run to follow him into his common room(OOPS! I FORGOT! OTHER HOUSES CAN'T ENTER OTHER HOUSE'S COMMON ROOMS. BUT IT'S ALRIGHT. IT'S MY STORY. I'M NOT INSULTING J.K. ROWLING'S STORY OR ANYTHING) and yell at him "What is your problem?! 1 sec., your mean 2 me, the next your nice 2 me! But then your mean 2 meh again!"

Draco walks over to me and says "I have a reputation Rain. And I cant help that the writer to this story sucks." Rain laughs and says "Oh, right. Do you know what happens in the next chapter?"

Draco smirks and says "Yeah I do. Were going to be fighting in the Great Hall and then we kiss to shut each other up and then everyone is all surprised but for some reason I don't care what anyone thinks anymore because I'm a bipolar git."

"A hot bipolar git! You're hotness and awesomeness totally blocks out the mean bipolar gitness even though those things could lead to people becoming a murderer or domestic violence." They share a laugh and go back to their own dorms.

The next day in the Great Hall, Draco pushes past her and Rain yells at him "Are you stupid or something?!" And Draco yells "No! Is the writer PMSing or is it just you?!" Rain slaps him in the face and he punches her and then in the midst of all the onlookers, they get lost in each others eyes and kiss.

Everyone gasps and Draco throws them the finger and says "Who cares, bloody bitches!" Harry runs over to them and punches Draco in the face and he faints on the ground. Rain yells at him "What was that for?!"

Harry goes "I was so mad! You can't be in love with Draco! He's my mortal enemy and a deatheater! He's also assigned the job of killing Dumbledore soon! AND HE'S MY MORTAL ENEMY! AND A SLYTHERIN! DID I MENTION HE'S MY ENEMY?????"

Rain smiles at him and says "Well why didn't you say so?!" She looks down at Draco crying on the ground that was suppose to be unconcious. She says "I can't go out with you Draco. Harry said so." Then she skips off into whatever emo land she wants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. BRAIN FREEZE. I use the term Brain freeze instead of writer's block. It fits me more.

ANYWAYS. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. :D