Status: Active. Don't like, dont read

The World of Quizilla

IM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND DID I MENTION HES A JONAS BROTHER?!

"What do you meen your dating Miley again?" I screamed in my phone. Nick Jonas, my best friend, said "I mean, i'm dating her again! God, I already told you that she said sorry!" "But shes a hor!" I argued with him.

The phone gave a click, telling me that I pissed him off enough with my bad grammar and insults that he hung up on me. I gave a groan and fell back on my bed.

Oops. I almost forgot that you were there. Let me introuce myself-my name is Nicole but everyone calls me Nick. I'm best friends with the Jonas Brothers hahahaha! Isn't that funny? I'm friends with Nick and my nickname is Nick! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Did I mention that I'm in love with Nick?

Let me tell you how I met them.

It was back in the park when we were younger. You'd be surprised at how many girls they met in the park when they were younger. So many people use it in stories that it's getting boring but it's the only thing I can think of so I'm gonna use it.

I was on the swing and I fell off. A curly haired boy ran over and asked me if I was okay. I said "I'm okay." And he smiled and asked "Want to be friends until were teenagers and we get mad at each other a lot and we end up falling in love with each other but my girlfriend at that moment will try to tear us apart from our friendship?" I said "yes. I would love to."


And that's how we became friends.

END OF 1ST CHAPTER.
2ND CHAPTER.

I was at the Jonas house, shooting Nerf darts with a Nerf gun with Joe and Kevin since Nick was out on a date with Miley. I was crouched behind a couch when Joe's voice went "FOUND YOU!" and he shot at me. I shreiked my girly shriek and turned on him to shoot at him.

After an hour of that, Nick and Miley walked into the house and Miley gave a sneer. "Oh gawd, you're playing with Nerf guns?" I turned to look at her ugly face and said "Yah we r, bich." Nick said "Nicole, can I talk to you?" "Of course."

We went into the kitchen and he asked me "Why are you being so mean to her?" "Because she keeps on putting us down." I told him. "Shes a bich too." "Alright, you spell bitch with a T. Not bich, it's bitch. Seriously Nicole. And you can't just put her down when you barley know her and you can't keep making my girlfriends act all mean and hate you in every one of your Nick Jonas fan fics."

Joe walked into the room and I got so mad. I got so mad at Nick and wanted him jealous. I wanted him so jealous that I tugged Joe towards me and kissed him.

END OF 2ND CHAPTER.
3RD CHAPTER.

So Nick got mad at me and started fighting with Joe. The press had it on magazines and E!Hollywood News like they have ALL their latest scandals on that TV show, even though you can't find more than 1 story of the JB brothers on that show.

The next day, I was at their house again, even though in reality, if you're a girl and got your best friend mad, you would try to text them or stay away from them as much as you could. BUT THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A REALITY, SO YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FRICK YOU WANT.

I went up to Nick's room and asked him "Are you mad at me?" "No, I'm not mad at you. Of course I'm lying because I'm Nick Jonas and I hide my feelings and you're my best friend so you should know that I'm lying anyways."

I thought, how is it possible that he doesn't know I love him? I would do anything for him. It's like Bella and Edward even though like THAT worked out.

"I know you're lying, Nick." I told him. "You can be mad at me." "Good, because I'm mad. Furious. Miley broke up with me because of you." Even though I didn't like Miley at all and thought Miley was the devil, she said "I'm so sorry about that."

"I'm not." Nick said and flashed a smile at me. I felt my heart melt and he leaned towards me and kissed me. At that second, Joe and Kevin walked in on accident. "FINALLY!" Kevin yelled and we pulled apart. Joe asked jokingly "Awe. Does this mean no more kissing for us?"

I threw a pillow at him and we laughed. "GET OUT OF HERE!" Nick laughed as he yelled. "Alright, alright! We'll leave you two alone to talk about stuff."

They left the room, and before Nick and I knew it, we were kissing again and we made love.

END OF 3RD CHAPTER
4TH CHAPTER

The Press started saying I was pregnant, which I was. I was crying at my house on my bed and Nick showed up. "Nick, I'm pregnant." I told him with tears streaking my face. There should be a total huge argument about this but instead he hugged me and said "Oh, I love you. Will you marry me?" BLAH BLAH BLAH.

END OF STORY.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ew. I like Nick Jonas a bit, but I can't deal with this.
It's gross.
Comments? Subscribe?