Status: Active. Don't like, dont read

The World of Quizilla

IM A GIRL THAT GOT ACCEPTED INTO A BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL?!?! THATS HOT

My name is...hm..I don't know what my name is. LETS CALL ME SAM. Because Sam is a boy and girls name so it can be used for both boys and girls. I don't like using smart, short terms like the term 'unisex'. I like long, droned out sentences so the reader doesn't realize how short and dumb my chapters actually are.

So I'm driving to an academy all alone because my parents are dead and I was the only child. My parents are dead because they were druggies and got shot. Or something dangerous and extremely messed up shit like that.

So my car breaks down in the middle of my road trip. "Shit." I said in a low voice as i checked under the hood of my car. Everything looked all mechanic and like a different language to me-like....Mechanic-ines. Or something like that.

SOME OTHER DUDES Point of View

Hi my name is Liam because I like unusual guy names and it's just really cool. I'm cute, sweet, and funny. I'll never cheat on you because I'm awesome like that. I know how to dance, and I'm rich and I don't stare at girls boobs all the time. I'm every girls dream. But I'm only that way because it's a girl writing a story and she doesn't want me to be a total ass to the person I'm going to end up falling in love with.

As I'm driving my car, I see a girl broke down by the road. I stop and tell her "Can I help you with something?" She gives me a nervous smile and says "My car broke down and I have to get to McKinley High Academy." So i fix her car, and think that she's visiting her boyfriend there because I'm going there and I know it's an all boys academy.

SAMS Point of view

When I get to the academy, it's dark out and there's no one on the fields. I ignore this and go to my empty dorm and fall asleep. When I wake up the next day, a boy is shaking me. I shriek and yell at him "What are you doing in the girls dorm?!" I notice it's that weird guy that helped me with my car. Llama or something like that. He tells me "This isn't the girls dorm! What are you doing at an all boys academy?!" I scream at him "I DON'T KNOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT AN ALL BOYS ACADEMY!?" He gives me a look and I say "Oh don't answer that."

I get dressed after I'm done freaking out and Liam tells me "I'm your dorm roommate." I groan, but secretly I'm thinking that this is awesome because he's totally cute with an emo haircut. "GREAT. I have to share a dorm with a boy and go to an ass academy."

My other roommate, another boy, named Max told me "You don't need an academy to get an ass, hot stuff." I throw him the finger and he laughed. After a few chapters in, even though it seems like I hate him, I feel like I can only turn to him so I kiss him one day and Liam walks in and starts fighting with him and then I kiss Liam and everything is messed up.

I spend all this time locked up in my dorm bored and blah blah blah. The boys are being quiet and rude to each other and I keep wondering why Liam won't talk to me. BUT HIM LIKING ME WASN'T AN OPTION BECAUSE IT NEVER IS IN A STORY.

So I'm leaving the school because the Principal finds out that he made a mistake, thinking I was a dude, and as I'm leaving, Liam rushes up to me and gives me a kiss. He asks me if I want to be his girlfriend. I told him "Of course Liam! I've spent all this time gazing at you from afar, hoping you would notice I like you, but you never told me you liked me so why would I pass up this opportunity?!" He gives me another kiss and I drive off.

SEQUEL PREVIEW;

I see another boy with an emo haircut and he's just so cute. He's nothing like Liam though. He's awesome. WHAT DO I DO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE AND A WEREWOLF- Oh wait, wrong story.

Happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's really no sequel I just made it up. lol. But if you want me to make a sequel for this chapter, feel free to tell me. lol.

YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE. THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU. :D
Comments? Subsribtions?!