A Wag in Austria

Summer wants to be the ultimate WAG and with each day she feels she is getting closer, what with being with super hot footballer Fernando Torres. However, in Austria she soon finds it's hard getting involved with a footballer and after having Fernando's Brother and her best friend fall in love with her she is soon caught up into a love triangle.
  1. Chapter 1
    Summer tries to get Alex and Steven back together, meanwhile she is furious with the Spanish boss!
  2. Chapter 2
    Summer has a difficult day dealing with the sex ban in Austria and her day gets worse when Rapper returns!
  3. Chapter 3
    Summer has to explain to Fernando about her past relationship with Steven and he's also annoyed about how she's revealed the details of her love life to the newspapers.
  4. Chapter 4
    Summer tries to sleep with Fernando again btu will she be successful? And Alex has a good go at getting Steven back.
  5. Chapter 5
    Summer has a difficult day when the nespapers claim that her and Phil Jagielka are having an affair.
  6. Chapter 6
    Summer goes to her first European Championship match, whilst Alex sets out to make Steven jealous.
  7. Chapter 7
    Summer and Phil Jagielka go undercover to try and find out who's fixing Euro 2008.
  8. Chapter 8
    Summer and Phil Jagielka get drunk and Summer gains an unlikely obsession with chips.
  9. Chapter 10
    Summer and Phil Jagielka catch Rapper and Summer thinks of a new sexy idea to seduce Fernando, but will she succeed?
  10. Chapter 11
    Summer and Phil Jagielka have a moment. And Phil Jagielka, Summer and Fernando Torres end up going to a gay club.
  11. Chapter 12
    Fernando goes out to find a man and Summer goes back to her pole dancing roots.
  12. Chapter 13
    Summer sorts out Brendan and meanwhile she has problems wrestling with her feelings for Phil Jagielka.
  13. Chapter 14
    Summer and Fernando continue to have problems within their relationship and Summer starts to realise that she has feelings for Phil Jagielka.
  14. Chapter 15
    Fernando and Summer find out whether she's pregnant, also, she finds out the true story between hers and Fernando's first meeting.
  15. Chapter 16
    Summer gaines a new obsession with The Only Way Is Essex and uses her new obsession to help get Alex and Steven back together,
  16. Chapter 17
    Summer gets upset when she sees Phil Jagielka and Alex kissing.
  17. Chapter 18
    It's the European Championship final, will Spain win? Also Phil Jagielka continues to compete for Summer's heart.
  18. Chapter 19
    Fernadno and Summer return fro Austria, however, their return is far from being blissful.