Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Chapter 1

Briana's POV:

Tour was good the guys have a new tour they start soon I don't know how thats going to work out with Cameron and I Because Cameron and I just found out that I'm Pregnant with Twins only Desi and the guys know. Desi just bought an apartment over here In California so she comes and stays with me whenever I'm not working or with Cameron. Working at the school was great. My students would ask about Josh and Cameron all the time.

"Mrs. Q so that's not your son but you are having you own right?" One student asked.

"Yeah I'm 2 months pregnant." I told them. as I said that a new student walked in.

"Hi." I turned and saw none other than Logan's sister Bridget.

"Bridget?" I said when I saw her.

"yeah um I'm your new student. I didn't know you moved." she told me.

"yeah why did you move?" I asked.

"I Moved with Logan because I hated Texas." She told me.

"wait Logan moved?" I asked.

"yeah He works at a elementary school."

"Oh well good for him but don't tell him I'm your teacher okay."

"yeah I was there at the wedding remember."

"oh yeah well yeah don't tell him." I told her walking to my desk. I looked up and saw Cameron at the door. I mouth to him to come in. he Came in with Josh.

"you took his snacks with you." Cameron told me. I had Cameron's sister in my class at that time she is one of my students. Josh ran to her and hugged her

"Josh go back to Cameron." she told him. none of the students knew she is my sister in law and they all turned and saw josh run to her.

"Josh Go." she told him again.

"Cameron Anna being mean." Josh yelled across the room.

"Josh we're leaving come on." Cameron told him . Josh ran to him and they walked out the door. The class got silent and then the bell rang.

"Briana what do I call you because I don't know your last name?" Bridget asked before she left.

"most the students say Mrs. Q. But it's Mrs. Quiseng. if you want you can Call me Briana. Anna Does so" I told her. she nodded and walked to her next class. After school I went home and I ended up taking Anna home.

"Can I just stay at your place for a while?" she asked.

"um Can you tell me what the text says." I said handing her my phone.

"your friend Kat asked if you could pick her up from the airport."

"Reply and tell her yes." I turned around and went to the airport.

"Briana how do you know Bridget?" Anna asked me.

"Right before I got with your brother I dated her brother Logan. Logan's the one that said he didn't think Cameron and I shouldn't get married. How do you know Bridget?" I asked.

"oh um when her parents split up she stayed with her dad and moved over here. Then she moved back to texas." she told me.

"oh so y'all used to be friends then she moved back?" I asked.

"yeah." By that time we were at the airport and Kat got in the Car.

"Hey. How have you been?" She asked when she got in the car.

"good um this is Anna Cameron's sister."

"oh Hi I'm Kat Michael's girlfriend and Briana's friend." Kat said shaking her hand.

"Oh okay yeah I already know Desi and Yasmine. Zach and Dillon's girls but not Mickey's."

"yeah Hey do you think Victoria will go out with Nathan he's the only one without a girl." Kat told me.

"I don't know hey how long were you staying." I asked.

"I moved over here I have a place next to desi's" she told me. I nodded then got off the car. Anna Helped me and Kat take her things down at my place. she asked if she could stay for the night. when Kat got off she saw how big I was because of the twins and froze.

"what's wrong?"Anna and I asked.

"How did you get so fat in 2 months?" She said.

"oh just you know I eating" I said to her being sarcastic.

"aw I thought you were Pregnant." She told me in disappointment.

"I am. I was being sarcastic." I told her.

"oh. Yay!" Kat said as I opened the door to the house. everyone was over and watching some game.

"hey babe. what took you so long?" Cameron asked before he kissed me.

"I picked up Kat from the airport." I told him. I saw Michael stand up and walk towards us. "where's Josh?"

"oh he fell asleep watching Cartoons." Cameron told me."why is Anna with you?"

"she asked if she could come."

"oh did you want to stay?" He asked.

"Can I?' She asked.

"yeah. I go to the school anyways." I told her. she nodded and took Kat's things upstairs. Anna Came back down and I helped her with her homework for her classes. I started to make dinner when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad's kicking me out can I stay will y'all" my brother Chris asked.

'I guess."I told him before he hung up."hey Chris is staying with us for a while." I told Cameron. He nodded and I went back to cooking.We all ate then the guys and Desi left.

"I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep" I told them. they nodded and Cameron followed me to the bed room.

"hey. guess what?" Cameron said.

"huh?" I asked.

"you look beautiful."

"now you tell me when I'm half asleep and all ugly."

"you still look beautiful."

"Liar." I told him.

"You and the twins" He told me then rubbed my belly.I laughed then laid down.

"haha your funny." I told him. he kissed me and then I heard something fall hard on the floor and crying. I got up and ran to Josh's room.

"you okay?" I asked. Josh still crying shook his head no. Cameron picked him up and took him to the room. The next morning I woke up showered then woke up Anna.

"Hey we have to go." I told her. Kat was already up and gone. Anna got ready and we went to the school.It was a saturday but Anna had to get ready for the play later that night.

"thank you Briana y'all are coming tonight right?"she asked.

"yeah." I drove back to the house and cleaned a little till Cameron woke up.

"Hey were are Anna and Kat?"He asked.

"Anna went to school because she needs to prep. And Kat left right before Anna and I" He nodded then kissed me.

"guess what I realized." He told me.

"what?"

"our kids are going to be munchkins."

"shut up."I told him. Cameron laughed then leaned in to kiss me. I walked away to the room.

"Aw seriously?" He asked.

"yes."I said right before I fell onto the bed. Close to 6:30 we left to the school to see Anna in the play. I walked in and saw Logan siting with Bridget. Cameron Grabbed my hand and we walked to some seats ahead of Logan and Bridget.