Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Back In texas for christmas

Cameron's POV:

The drive to texas was long. Zach decided to go to texas also so him and Desi went in their own car and took Kat and Michael with them. Ale and Rayray went with briana,Josh and I. When we arrived Briana's Family was waiting outside Briana's mom's house. We said hi and walked in. Rebecca and Ronald had their baby girl and named her Ashley. Once we were settled We hung out and watched old home videos from when Briana and her relatives were younger.

"ugh I was so dumb when I was younger."Briana said.

"you still are." Rayray budded in. She turned and looked at him with her evil eyes.

"what's that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Come on we all know why you and Cameron got married so early." I knew Briana's Family thought the only reason we got married early was because she was already pregnant but that wasn't true.

"why did we If you know everything?" Briana asked.I pulled her to the other room before Rayray could answer. I knew what was coming next.

"Calm down. Who cares what they think we know what's true." I tell her.

"Yeah I know I didn't care what my family thinks or says but I didn't think Rayray my best friend like A Brother to me would think or say that." She tells me.

"I know but he did either"Briana started to cry.

"My Family always has to find away to make me stressed or unhappy." Briana said in between tears. I held her chin up and kissed her.

"Do you want to leave?"I asked.

"This house yes but not texas."

"well we'll get a room at a hotel."

"Okay but I don't want my mom to see us leave. she'll ask so many questions and then cry" I nodded then went to get Josh From the living room. Desi and Zach Walked in as I was walking out. I got Josh and Everyone was staring at me. Angelica followed me as I walked back to the room.

"You know Rayray. He says what he thinks." Angelica said hugging Briana.

"I knew mostly everyone was thinking that I just didn't want to hear it come out of Rayray's mouth." Briana replied.

"Rayray is like a brother to me. He's like family to my whole Family so he basically said what everyone was thinking." Rayray walked in and Briana didn't want to hear him.

"That's what everyone thinks Bri Gosh you know it was bound to come out."Rayray told her.

"so you seriously think I would actually have sex Before I got married?"Briana asked. Rayray stayed silent for a while then said.

"well you were close to." I turned and Looked at her.

"But You know the story behind that."Briana said.

"What is the story?" I asked.

"I Almost got raped but before anything happened People saw me getting attacked so they helped me." Briana replied.

"Briana I say what I think I'm sorry."

"I know that's what everyone thinks but you could have at least kept that in your brain like you keep other stuff in your brain."

"I'm sorry but after you walked out everyone said what I was thinking is true."

"We just went over this."Briana told him.

"Sorry I know."Rayray said.

"I'm not staying here with them." Briana said.

"what you have no where else to go."Angelica said.

"we're getting a room at a hotel." briana replied.

"Oh well we'll go with yall." Desi and Kat said. Briana nodded then grabbed her bag.

"I Can't be near people that." Everyone in the room nodded then took our stuff to the car.

"Briana I have something to tell you." Angelica said pulling us away."They think the twins are Logan's not Cameron's.."

Briana's jaw dropped "Thats it I hate them tomorrow we're going back to Poway." Briana's mom stopped us as she saw everyone walking out with bags.

"briana what's going on?" Briana looked at her then walked to the car. as we drove I talked to Briana about what she was doing.

"I know you want to spend Christmas Here with your family. I know you don't like them at this moment but they are still your family. let them think what they want. "

"I had broke up with Logan months before I evan met you. and I never done IT before you ."

"I know but they're still your family. you love them no matter what."

"Ugh Fine I'll stay but I'm still want to stay at the hotel." I nodded then helped her off the Car.
♠ ♠ ♠
back in texas

Please subscribe and comment