Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

The Eve of Christmas Eve

Briana's POV:

I couldn't go to sleep in the middle of the night I walked out of the hotel room and walked around the building for awhile then sat down in front of the room door for about an hour till Cameron came out and talked to me.

"what are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I needed to think. When I need to think I walk around." I replied.

"I don't remember you ever walking around when you needed to think."

"I never walked around to think until you." I replied to him."I was always stressed and I never knew what do to with myself till you and I went for a walk when I told you about my dad and I fainted."

"Oh Really you never went for a walk to clear your mind?"

"Nope I tried but it never worked I would usually look at the clouds in the back yard but that time it didn't work and when I went for the walk it did then it got ruined by the call."

"Yeah. I have something planned for me and you tomorrow or well today. But I know you'll love it Desi told me you would love it."

"What is it?"I asked.

"You'll find out later let's go to bed. you need to sleep."I shook my head No ." What do you mean No I'm tired and I'm not going to leave you out here."

"Fine help me up."I said extending my hand. Cameron grabbed my hand and I pulled him down to the floor.

"Josh is inside by him self." Cameron told me.

"I know I just don't want to go back in yet." I said looking down at my huge belly. Cameron Looked at me then said.

"I know you don't want me to leave but I have to you'll also have Rayray,Kat and Desi."

"I know but I Won't have you there." He nodded then kissed me.

"Come on let's go I'm tired." Cameron told me.

-------------------

The next day Cameron Brought up what happened at my mom's house.

"What upset you the most about it?"He asked.

"What they thought is exactly what my sister did." I replied.

"what do you mean?"

"My sister was pregnant her senior year with some guy and Ronald was her best friend at the time but he loved then more then a friend. Well the guy left her and she told nobody so ronald asked her out. she said yes. about 1 week after they went out or whatever they had sex and she faked the baby was Ronald's. Ronald and her got married when she was 4 months but she lost the baby. My sister like ronald before the whole thing and him doing that made her love him evan more so they stayed together about a year later they had jr. but she still kind of manipulated Ronald."

"wow! Crazy."

"I'm the only one that knows the whole story she only told me only you and me know besides her." He nodded the did the "my lips are sealed" Face and motion.

"I see lights." Josh said.

"maybe tomorrow." I replied and he nodded. I remember Candice told me that every year before christmas Christie would take Josh to see the lights downtown.

Cameron's POV:

I planned for Briana and I to go see the lights one of her favorite things to do during christmas time In San Antonio. My plan was to take Josh for a while then Josh goes back to the hotel with Everyone and Briana and I stay a while longer and go on the boats for the riverwalk. Around 9 we went to see the lights on the riverwalk. josh Loved them and after he saw the giant tree in front of the alamo everyone left and Josh left with them. we got on the boat and saw the lights from the boat in the river.

"I know one of the reasons we stayed in Poway was because I insisted but I want to move back to texas and like once every 2 weeks we could go to Poway to see your family and all the guys."Briana said to me.

"I was planning on moving here I really haven't been out of state yeah on tour but I never moved or lived out of state. I say during the summer when I come back." She nodded then kissed me. I saw a camera flash and I look up to see a crowd of people with Camera's.

"Why do we have to be the main attention?" Briana asked.

"I don't know. But they just want something to write about. So 1 more question. You want to have a house here and in Poway." I asked.

"But the money?"She replied.

"It's not like you're not working you are." She shrugged then got off the boat. We got back to the hotel late and briana was starving.

"Man I can't wait till Tomorrow I get to have Ham and tamales." Briana said.

"So we are going tomorrow after all?"

"Yeah. Desi told them. Kat and Michael are going to her parents for a while then to my grandmothers."Briana told me.

"What about rayray?"

"Oh um his parents died a while back so my family took him in as there own we were like brother and sister anyways so yeah."I nodded then made a sandwich.
♠ ♠ ♠
Christmas lights downtown

Please comment and subscribe I would love it if you did