Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Christmas part 1

Cameron's POV:

The next night we went to Briana's grandmothers house and the food was delicious.

"how do you like the food?" Her grandmother asked.

"Good it's good." I replied.

"thanks briana usually helps us out but she wasn't here to help us this year."

"well that might change back to the way it was. we MIGHT move back we aren't sure." Briana told her. everyone turned and looked at her.

"what the only reason I moved to Poway was to help you and now you're moving back." Desi said to her. Zach looked at desi as she said that. "Well you were a bonus."

"Well you could stay there with Zach. we aren't sure yet." Briana told them."we want to move but then we don't."

"well lets forget about that. Briana What are the sex of the babies?" Briana's Mom asked.

"I didn't want to know so you won't know."Briana replied.

"Briana we all know You can't stand waiting. I know you know." Desi told her.Briana shook her head no."Oh Cameron do yall know. you have to know."

"Nope sorry." I replied. briana and I knew I told Zach because he asked but he's the only one that knows besides briana and I.

"Zach you have to know you're his best friend." Desi told him.

"Nope I don't know." Zach winked as he said that Briana saw and put her face in her palms .

"You do know. tell us please." desi pleaded.

"I don't know anything." Zach said.

"What is it 2 girls? 2 boys? one of each?"desi asked.

"One of those." I told her. Briana looked at me with anger in her eyes."What?"

"So yall do know then."

"No we don't but it could be one of those."Briana said.

"Let me guess it's one of each."I saw Briana's eyes get wide."Thats it one of each!"

"I'm thirsty I'll be back." Briana said.

"No I'm right aren't I?"

"If I say yes will you quit it?"

"Only if I'm right."

"well I don't know if it's right or wrong." Briana lied.

"Come on you have to know."

"Desi you want to know?"briana asked.

"yes."

"2 girls, 2 boys and One of each."

"Dammit so you really don't know?"

"No! I don't know the sex of the twins!"

"Briana that's a lie and you know it." Kat said when she walked in the house.