Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

delivery twins are here

Briana's POV:

Weeks passed Cameron left and I was due ing 2 weeks. I was walking to John's car he was picking me up after work Cameron wouldn't let me drive. John Alexis and Javier came to poway to help he while Cameron was gone. well I was walking to the car and My water broke.

"Hey Um Don't drive to the house my water just broke. "I told him. he nodded and drove to the hospital. My mom flew in from texas and so did sydni. Cameron's family was there and I was disappointed he couldn't make it.

"Have you talked to cameron?" My mom asked.

"He hasn't been answering." I saw Cameron's family,Kat,Desi,Alexis,John and Javier's faces light up when i said that then I heard a knock on the door. The door opened and I saw a couple familiar faces.

"Hey!" Cameron said. Everyone that was on tour with them was right behind him. everyone gave me a hug.

"I missed you so much." Cameron whispered in my ear.

"Me too." I said before kissing him.

"How did yall make it here and how did you know I was trying to call you but you never answered."

"well kat texted us and we just flew here we have tomorrow off so yeah we just played our concert and came here. I didn't answer because I was on the plane."

It felt like hours till I had the twins. It hurt so much too. after about 12 hours of labor I gave birth to Cameron Michael Quiseng Jr. and Celia Juliana Quiseng. we decided to name Our son after cameron and not the other names because i wanted it that way and not the other names.

"which came first?" Zach asked.

"Jr then celia." Cameron told them. we were let out the next day and I was tired. We got home and Cameron only had a couple more hours till his plane left.

"I'm going to miss you." I told him.

"I know but I'll be back in 3 weeks." Cameron replied.

"Ugh by then I'll be back working." I told him.

"I know. But I'll be back and I'll help you with the twins." I nodded. Then I heard a cry. Cameron and I went to go get the twins. " I think They look like you."

"No They look like you" I replied."I want them to have your eyes."

"Why mine?"

"that's one thing I love about you is your eyes. your beautiful green eyes." I told him.

"well let's hope." he replied."I have to go. I know you don't want me to but I have to."

"I know ughh Call me." I said before kissing him goodbye. He hugged me then left. Alexis, Sydni, javier, John, Kat, And desi came over and watched Josh while I slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yes it was rushed but please comment and subcribe