Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

2 weeks

Briana's POV:

The twins were 2 weeks now and I noticed Josh was getting a little jealous that I was hardly spending time with him and more with the twins. I only had 1 more week till cameron was back and could help me out. Alexis,sydni,javier,and John had to go back to texas and kat and desi were always working so i had no help. after school Anna would come over and help me out but during the day I had no help. I got a call from Kate while I was making something for josh.

"Hello?"I said.

"hey how are you?" She asked.

"good just tired. i can't wait till Cameron comes back." I replied.

"Oh well remember how I'm dating Rayray?" Kate told me.

"No I don't remember what happened?"

"well I'm going to meet his sisters."

"wow thats big hardly any of his girlfriends meet them."

"yeah I know. well i have to get back to the class I'll go over after to help you."

"no it's fine. But I'll talk to you later bye." I hung up and went to check on the twins. I knew I wanted to see the students so I called my step mom and asked if she could watch the twins and Josh for one day so i could go see my students. she told me yes and then cameron called.

"hey how are you?" he asked.

"Good how much longer till you come home?"

"A couple more days." he replied. I was putting josh, celia, and cameron jr. in the car so i could go to the grocery store while I was talking to him. "what are you doing?"

"getting josh,Celia,and cameron jr. in the car. "I replied.

"Oh for what?" He asked.

"to go get groceries."

"Oh well I have to go I have a plane to catch."

" A plane for what?"

"to go home tour ended yesterday but we have to take a couple flights to get back."

"Oh well I'll let you get to your plane." I hung up and went to the store. I was walking around and I saw paulina.

"hey Briana how have you been?"

"Good you?"

"good I just got a new job."

"That's good."

"yeah How's your husband?"

"good he's on tour right now."

"these are your twins?"

"Yeah."

"Aw they are so adorable."

"thanks." I replied. I got home and made dinner. desi was coming over for dinner because we both had nothing better to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
store