Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Back home

Cameron's POV:

We arrived earlier then expected and I saw Briana And Anna sitting outside on the porch steps talking.

"Cameron we are here."Zach said stopping the car.

"Drop me off later." I said to zach. We dropped off Michael then went back to my house. I read Briana's lips and it said "Didn't that car just pass?" I got Off And I saw her face light up. I walked up to her and Anna And gave them hugs.

"Where are Josh and the twins?"I asked.

"Asleep."

"Why aren't you inside if they cry." I asked Briana held up the baby monitor.I nodded the went inside. it was Silent for 2 seconds Then I heard Crying I went up to go see the twins and Celia was crying. I picked her up and Carried her for a while. She had stopped crying when I picked her up the Jr. Started crying. Briana Grabbed Celia then I grabbed Jr. and he calmed down.

"they Knew you were here." Briana told me.I smiled."Hey I'm Going to take Anna home. watch them while I'm gone."

"okay." Briana left for 5 minutes and everything went chaotic. Josh woke up and was bouncing off the walls The twins were crying like crazy i didn't know what to do. Briana had finally came back and saw josh acting crazy.

"Josh!" He looked and sat down. Briana Grabbed Cameron Jr. from me and I picked up Celia."Hard?"

"yeah. you were gone for 5 minutes and the house became nuts."

"Well don't worry the guys will probably help and anyways michael needs the training with Kat being pregnant." Briana replied."Help me put Josh to bed then I'll show you what I do with the twins for them to go to sleep."

"Okay." i Got josh to take a bath then the bed in 20 minutes. Briana and I rocked the twins till they slept.

"I so tired I'm going to bed