Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Cameron's Party

Briana's POV:

The next day on Cameron's Birthday things were awkward. Kate and Rayray we friends but they broke up Desi and Zach talked but didn't get back together and Yasmine came with Dillon and told us suprizing news.

"Ahhh Yasmine!" I yelled hugging her.

" Briana!" She yelled back.

"Why are you here I thought Dillon always went over there." kat told her.

"Well I came to tell You two first well besides my family but Yall are some of my closest friends." Yasmine said.

"well what are you telling us?" Rayray asked.

" Okay This happened first then the second thing happened."

"What happened first?" Kat asked.

"Dillon proposed and I'm Pregnant!" everyone was in shock.

"Man I didn't think She'd get pregnant by dillon." Zach said.

"Yeah and I didn't think Kate would get pregnant by you either but she did." Rayray mumbled. I giggled a bit and Kate hit me and him.

"What did you say rayray?" They asked.

"Nothing."

"oh well I also didn't think Briana would get married to Cameron never the less have twins with him but I guess anythings possible." Zach replied.

"Yeah anything is right Kate?" Rayray asked. she gave him her evil eye.

"What happened with Yall?" Yasmine asked.

"Oh kate and rayray are engaged." nathan budded in.

"Not anymore!" Rayray replied.

"huh?" they asked.

"I've always liked kate but never more then a friend. we were only together because my sisters wouldn't shut up about having a girlfriend. I had enough so Kate helped me out." Rayray told us.

"So are you gay?" Kat asked.

"No I like girls but you and briana just throw me whores." I tought to when he first moved to Poway I told some girl to go out with him.

"Yeah he can't be gay I would know that because..."Kat and Rayray looked at me with faces like are you really gonna bring up junior high.

"Because what?" Cameron asked me.

"Nothing I'll tell you later."

"Briana what's there to hide we're all your friends." Michael told me.

"nothing it's just It's a long story and it involes people that might not want their past coming back."I said.

"Well they aren't here right?"

"Um No-"

"Michael just quiet if she doesn't want you to know then don't make her say it." Cameron told him.

"Yeah Michael Be quiet." Kat told him.

"How long have you three been friends?" Michael asked.

" Michael okay it's part of all three of our past and we don't want to bring it up it was a long time ago and there's so much more to it." Kat told him.

"You're having my child I need to know everything about you." Michael said.

"Same here briana. we're married and you had my kids I need to know." Cameron told me.

"I'll tell you it's just There's so much things that are private it involes crime and so much stuff."I told him.

"Oh now I know what you guys are talking about." desi said.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait but I've been having writers block but hopefully I'm back so please tell me how this is.