Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Zoo

Cameron's POV:

Logan didn't bother us at all during the play and afterward Briana's students came up to us and told her hi.

"Mrs. this is your husband?" One girl asked her.

"yeah." Briana said to her. I was carrying Josh because he had fell asleep.

"aw and that's Josh?"

"yeah." we left and went home the next day we planed to take Josh to the zoo. We invited everyone else with us.

"I miss the Zoo." Briana told us.

"me too. hahah remember the time When--" Desi didn't finish her sentence then Briana said.

"hahah Yeah I remember. we were right by the alligators."

"what are y'all talking about?" Kat asked.

"Tell them he won't mind." Desi said to Briana.

"well My cousin Aden we were at the zoo and his pants kept falling but he caught them before anyone could see anything. well I was talking to david and I turn around and Aden's Pants were on the floor. Everyone started laughing but luckily it was only the family that saw. that was like the last time I went to the zoo." she told us. By that time everyone was laughing and couldn't stop. after the zoo we were to tired to go any were so we went back to the house and Briana got a call from Rayray.

"hey wait when do you start?" she asked."next month are you serious? Not ah. well I have to go but I'll see you next week? yeah okay bye."

"what happened?"I asked.

"remember how they had that job open at the school?"

"yeah what about it?"

"Rayray got it he's moving over here" She told us.

"So now you have me,kat,rayray,and Cameron's Family to help you." Desi told me.

"what do you mean help?" Michael asked.

"for when you're on tour and Cameron isn't here." Kat explained.

"oh yeah I forgot she was having babies." everyone rolled their eyes and went back to the conversation. everyone left and once the door closed and everyone was out. Briana was already asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zoo

I'm super tired and I was dozing off as I was typing so I had to post or else my work would get deleted AGAIN.